A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion.
About Infrastructure Services :
The Cloud Infrastructure Services Global Business Line is Capgemini's consulting and infrastructure build-and-run provisioning offering, and supports the group's cloud-based services. As part of the integrated cloud offering from Capgemini, Cloud Infrastructure Services delivers a broad range of cloud services to build and support the hybrid cloud estate by encompassing the leading public cloud players and leading private cloud technologies. With EUR 1.5 billion annual revenue, Cloud Infra Services helps clients virtualize and optimize their IT estates through infrastructure outsourcing services such as data center, helpdesk, network support, and service integration and service maintenance support. Our other services also include infrastructure transformation services-helping clients consolidate and migrate entire workloads and data centers.
Lead the Sailpoint IIQ engineering and operations including technology Engineering. Lead the IGA function enhancements including IAM Transformation initiatives related to provisioning, user life cycle management and access request automation.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent industry experience is required.
• 10+ years of Identity & Access Management (IAM) architecture and deployment experience required.
• 7+ years of progressive experience in software engineering, enterprise architecture/technology leadership across multiple products, systems and/or platforms coupled with strong business acumen.
• Proven experience architecting initial infrastructure, on-boarding of applications, role-based access controls, policy and password management, certifications, workflows, work items and rules.
• Deep knowledge and hands on technical experience with SailPoint suite including: Lifecycle Manager, Compliance Manager, Access Request, Automated Provisioning Password Management.
• Lead system integrations for both internal facing and external facing systems/applications with SailPoint IdentityIQ
• Work with Application Teams to identify, aggregate and correlate Application/System User Accounts to Identity Cubes within SailPoint
• Development and configuration experience of SailPoint various modules (e.g. audit, compliance, lifecycle, service account)
• Design, Test and Troubleshoot Custom System/Application Connectors within SailPoint IdentityIQ
• Ensure Audit and other requested information is provided within a timely manner
• Drive global standardization and adoption efforts across the organization
• Product expertise in IIQ, Microsoft Active Directory, Relational databases (Oracle/SQL Server/MySQL/DB2), Java, BeanShell, REST API and webservices.
• Understanding of RBAC, Identity Policies, Identity Lifecycle automation and reporting, Password Policies, Separation of duties, User Provisioning and approval workflows in SailPoint IIQ.
• Master level expertise in SailPoint IIQ 8.x toolset.
• Experience with Rest Web services, SAML 2.0, Sailpoint IdentityIQ, OAuth, WS-Security, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) and other authentication/authorization protocols.
• Excellent communication skills and extensive experience working with clients and partners.
• Ability to develop and direct a short and long term technology roadmap.
• Designing Identity & Access Management network related changes, for redundancy and optimization.
• Privilege management solutions: CyberArk Knowledge and PKI solutions.
• Familiarity with other identity management provisioning systems (Saviynt, Oracle, IBM) a plus.
• Experience with Project Management duties (project planning, resource management, scope, schedule and status, documentation).
• Experience with QA duties is a plus (usability testing, performance testing, automated testing, test scripts, test cases and test plans).
Job location: USA Remote
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.