The Senior Callidus Solution Architect defines and ensures a comprehensive and coherent view across Businesses, Information Systems and Technologies. They go beyond designing IT systems to deliver business change. In this role you’ll be interpreting client requirements, business processes, and use cases to produce quality technical designs. You will provide guidance and oversight for the development team to ensure that both the process followed and the solution delivered is consistent with industry standards.
- Design and manage your client’s complete enterprise solutions
- Demonstrate leadership of topics in the architect community, showing a passion for technology and business acumen
- Perform stream lead responsibilities at the CIO/CTO level of your client’s organization
- Lead our consulting operations relating to market development and/or service delivery excellence
- Minimum of 12 years of domain expertise on SAP (CallidusCloud) CPQ (or similar CPQ technology)
- A strong technical aptitude and ability to quickly adapt new technical skills related to CPQ
- Possess expert-level knowledge and experience in CPQ features like Markets, Pricebooks, Product Configuration, Configuration Options, Pricing Rules, Price Adjustment, Purchase History, Guided Selling, CRM Integration, Proposal Automation, Customer Self Service (eCommerce), Reporting and Analytics
- Experience conducting client workshop sessions to provide expertise on the SAP CPQ platform and identify gaps between customer requirements and OOTB system capabilities
- Experience managing complex full life cycle CPQ implementation
- Knowledge of CPQ product architecture related to customer, dealers and sales reps experience
- TOGAF 9 and IAF level 1 certification
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Hands-on experience integrating SAP CPQ with other SAP products like commerce cloud, C4C, ERP and Salesforce products is desired
- Experience in a mentor, coach and team support role for all of the members of the development team
- Should be master in Functional Architecture Design
- Should have experience in Business Knowledge, Integration & Orchestration, Technical Solution Design, Risk & Quality Management.
- Proficiency in Business Analysis & Software Engineering
Candidates should be flexible/willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.