Capgemini is a looking for a Senior UI / Creative Designer with experience in leading Visual design of user interface layouts.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Design Program or equivalent (with portfolio)
• Visual design of user interface layouts, style guides, prototypes, and design systems (Sketch/Adobe XD)
• Proficient in the design best practices, design systems, user centered design, ecommerce
• Proficient in content, graphic and marketing design
• Proficient presentation and communication skills (both written and verbal).
• Takes notes and aligns designs to feedback and direction.
• Proficient in presentations for design reviews.
• Lead visual design process, define design requirements, manage delivery expectations, coordinate activities, communication, timelines, manage hours, etc.
• Lead contemporary design practices and trends to lift usability and performance metrics.
• Clearly articulates thoughts; design strategies, decisions, trade-offs, and able to effectively and persuasively present work
• Contribute to design workshops, roadmaps, consumer research, testing, etc.
• Effectively manage scope of design hours as well as design implications on downstream development hours
• Manage the definition, scheduling and communication for design hours, timeline, deliverables, design reviews, etc.
• Manage activities of multiple projects simultaneously, while assessing and managing risk
• Work collaboratively with client and project teams to define and finalize design
• Assume responsibility for the work produced and takes ownership for resolving issues
• Willing to work extended hours to meet deadlines when required
• Develop subject matter expertise, process improvement, and participate in training
• Effective at managing conflict, confronts others skillfully, negotiates well
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.