Must Have Skills:
- Implementation experiences on SAP SOM (CRM or S/4), SAP CC (Convergent Charging), SAP CI (Convergent Invoicing), and SAP CM (convergent mediation)
- Experience with RAR – Revenue Accounting and Revenue Recognition will be required
- SAP FSCM Implementation experience or knowledge is preferred
- SAP BI and Embedded Reporting
- Project experience with S/4 HANA convergent invoicing is preferred
- Knowledge of implementing Hybris Billing is preferred
- End-to- end configuration in the areas of: SAP CRM, Convergent Charging, and Convergent Invoicing (Provider Contract, Billable item management, Consumption Item management, Billing Process, Invoicing process, Billing plan, Re-rating; reversal, Partner settlement, Master agreement and invoice level complex discounting).
- Knowledge of BAPIs, business events, user-exits in the area of SAP SOM, SAP CC, SAP CI, and SAP FICA.
- S4/HANA processes, technical and integration knowledge.
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team
- Ability to understand and master new technologies quickly
- Strong focus on quality and generating results
- Self-disciplined with strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to quickly understand and solve unique and undocumented programming problems
- Exceptional time management and organization
- Excellent written and oral communications, Energetic and self-starting
Years of Experience:
- 15 + years of implementing business applications
- 5 + years of implementing SAP billing and 2 + years of BRIM implementation experience
- Excellent communication skills, including written and oral; with the ability to present to large groups with confidence.
- Supervisory role as the functional and technical team will report to this role
- Budgeting, planning help to program manager
- Requirement gathering, configuration, prototyping, integration with other applications
- Architecture finalization, testing plan, managing data object design and migration
- Assisting infra, security and end to end testing
- Client co-ordination, workshop leadership, delivery QA management
- Requirement gathering, functional, technical design
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Managing Applications Consultants (Senior Management level) have expertise in a specific technology environment. They are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE). These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You have a leading role in projects with strong client exposure. You are responsible for functional and technical guidance over the whole project or application lifecycle and you act as a client-facing lead developer. You drive sales opportunities within your area of responsibility. You know future developments in several applications and/or technologies and you are seen as subject matter expert within your unit and beyond.
• Qualification: 9-13 years professional (3 years min relevant experience in the role) experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: SAP Certification preferred
• Must have experience in Architecture Knowledge, Testing and Vendor Management.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge & Technical Solution Design.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.