Our CPQ Technical Lead is a senior development/supervisory position that manages the day-to-day activity of the development team (back-end developers and/or front-end developers). You’ll function as a project’s most senior applications engineer, partnering across all project teams. You’ll be involved in sprint planning, running daily scrums, performing code reviews, and communicating with team members on both progress and roadblocks. You may also be called upon to perform in the role of a software or platform configuration developer when needed.
- Act as the expert in one or more business processes and technology practices, assuming accountability for translating a business case into a detailed technical design.
- Prescribe the software design, including design patterns, that will be used for the development of software modules, integrations and customizations.
- Take ownership of operational and technical issues and translate technical blueprints into requirements and specifications.
- Manage integration and user acceptance testing.
- Perform code reviews with development team members, submitting inspection forms and signoff on the integrity of the work checked into the project.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience (3 years minimum relevant experience with CPQ)
- Excellent domain expertise on SAP CPQ
- Possess a strong technical aptitude and the ability to quickly adapt new technical skills related to CPQ
- Proven experience with SAP CPQ features like Product Configuration, Configuration Options, Pricing Rules, Price Adjustment, Purchase History, Guided Selling, CRM Integration, Proposal Automation, Customer Self Service (eCommerce), Reporting and Analytics
- Creating and defining tasks in JIRA with sufficient detail for the developer to be able to execute the task – including estimates for hours and deadlines; includes Task Assignment & Resource Allocation for the team members
- Proven experience in Package Configuration
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Estimating tasks and deciding which user stories can be completed in each sprint
- Mentoring skills relating to Developer Coaching, ensuring each Developer is equipped for success
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.