• Responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of SAP Ariba (S2P) functional solutions, both Upstream (Sourcing, Contract, SLP) and Downstream (P2P)
• As Ariba Functional lead, this person will lead and manage a functional team on SAP Ariba implementation & rollout projects or SAP Ariba support & maintenance projects within the Source to Pay functional area.
• This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate individual functional and professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
• This person will also apply project management expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for clients.
• Based on user requirements analysis this person will prepare functional design and specifications, system configuration, perform relevant testing and deployment of the designed business solution.
• Understands configuration dependencies and interrelationships between separate functional modules of SAP Ariba and provide expertise into the definition and resolution of issues in this area with this knowledge.
• Leads user requirements gathering, blueprinting & documentation designs.
• 10+ years functional experience with one or more SAP Ariba Module (Sourcing, Contract, SLP, P2P, Commerce Automation)
• 5+ years experience working with current SAP Ariba Configuration
• 5+ years knowledge of integration points and the order in which these must be executed
• 3+ years experience working with current SAP Configuration
• 3+ years experience working with design, implementation, and support of knowledge management solutions and related technologies for collaborative information sharing
• 3+ Full Life Cycle (FLC) large project implementations
• Certification in Ariba Sourcing, Contract, SLP, P2P, or Commerce Automation is preferred
• 8+ years in a Delivery role leading an SAP team desired
• 8+ years experience with client facing consulting engagements
• Proven experience managing and leading small to large teams
• Extensive experience within management consulting or consulting services (Big 4 preferred)
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Applications Consultants have expertise in a specific technology environment. They are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE). These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You have a leading role in projects with strong client exposure. You are responsible for functional and technical guidance over the whole project or application lifecycle and you act as a client-facing lead developer. You drive sales opportunities within your area of responsibility. You know future developments in several applications and/or technologies and you are seen as subject matter expert within your unit and beyond.
• Qualification: 12+ years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Should have SE level 2 and seeking level 3.
• Should be master in Package Configuration.
• Must have experience in Architecture Knowledge, Testing and Vendor Management.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge & Technical Solution Design.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.