The Liquid Analytics practice provides comprehensive platforms for data aggregation within the Life Sciences industry, working with leading Pharmaceutical and Healthcare providers. We create a comprehensive picture of the patient journey through their healthcare process via the aggregation of disparate sources of data.
Our Project Manager is responsible for managing the people, schedule and budget to deliver projects related to commercial data warehouse or components within (e.g. data aggregation, data mastering, reporting and analytics). Having technical experience with data analysis (e.g. writing queries) and experience managing budgets is a must.
You will have a leading role in projects with strong client exposure. You will be responsible for functional and technical guidance over the entire application lifecycle, working with the team Data Architects and Data Scientists. You anticipate how future developments in several applications and/or technologies will impact your client and are seen as subject matter expert within your team and beyond.
- Manage budget, resources, timeline and communication both internally and externally with the goal of delivering work on time and on budget
- Manage a number of related streams or activities to achieve a desired business result, planned profitability levels, quality standards and highest-level client satisfaction
- Responsible for the project plan, budget, structure, schedule and staffing requirements for the delivery organization
- Working across delivery landscapes implementing Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment
- Minimum of 7 years of experience (3 years minimum relevant experience within the Specialty Pharma area preferred) as a Project Manager
- Proficient in Negotiating, Vendor Management, Risk Management and Project Financials, KPI & Reporting
- Strong client management skills
- Experience working with on- and off-shore teams
- Possess experience in Architecture Knowledge, Testing and Vendor Management.
- Be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge & Technical Solution Design.
- Prior experience within an Agile environment
- Bachelor's Degree
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.