Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Job Title: Sr. Functional Consultant – (Supply Planning) Kinaxis Rapid Response
Develop solutions for Kinaxis RR implementations, deployments and improvements in Sales and Operations Planning and Supply Planning domain. Deliver large scale, high-value projects by leveraging an established delivery methodology on Kinaxis Platform for Supply Planning and Optimization.
• Deliver large scale, high-value projects by leveraging an established delivery methodology on Kinaxis Platform.
• Lead the process design activities and ensure delivery of Supply Planning and Optimization on Kinaxis Rapid Response environment.
• Work with cross-functional teams to drive successful deployments on Supply Planning and Optimization process across various business lines
• Be a part of an Agile project team utilizing the Agile / Scrum methodologies, working in a fast-paced, iterative environment, closely partnering with business stakeholders.
• Create functional design documentation, software specifications, testing/training scenarios and evaluate business processes for improvement opportunities
• Functional: Expertise and In-depth knowledge of supply chain planning in the areas of Supply and Capacity Planning. In-depth knowledge of Supply Planning concepts like Production planning, Material requirements planning, Long term capacity planning, rough cut capacity planning, resource planning, capacity constraints and scheduling.
• Analytical: Ability to analyze supply chain operational data, to identify opportunities, develop insights, perform fit-gap analysis and prepare business case.
• Technical: Hands on experience in any of the planning engine (Optimizer, Heuristic etc.) for supply/capacity allocation. Expertise in Workbook development – Table based, composite, data modification, Alerts – Monitoring, Hierarchies and Filters, Scenario hierarchy setup to meet process needs, Perspective development for Scenarios, Control Table Configuration, Planning Engine Knowledge, Data Model modification including custom fields and custom tables.
• 8-12 years of experience in supply chain consulting or operations role with proven experience in leading transformation initiatives
• Experience in FMCG/CPG/Retail/Manufacturing industry. Multinational exposure is preferred
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Tier-1 Engineering Colleges preferred)
• MBA Operations/Supply Chain/Logistics /Engineering (preferred)
• Kinaxis certification is added advantage
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.