As an integral part of Capgemini’s Integrated Operations practice, you will be part of a team that will lead our Clients towards large-scale transformations applying an end to end integrated vision of process integration, automation and technology solutions at the very forefront of innovation to help our clients achieve a frictionless enterprise vision, roadmap and ecosystem for your assigned pillar of expertise or area of responsibility.
You will have the opportunity to shape the future of business operations at large and will take responsibility for fine-tuning and orchestrating technology-enabled transformation projects. We seek experienced, focused and driven individuals who have the ability to design content, present content, influence, lead, design and deploy strategic, global and integrated operating model design, strategy transformation, transition execution and manage run projects and delivery as needed.
Must have executive presence, domain knowledge, ability to design a complex business case, translate the business case and solution to run, and support run operations as needed to deliver on committed value unlocks and said business case. Must have a strong understanding of industry and domain experience relating to your pillar including industry trends, best practices, process, technology and our Capgemini approach and assets . Must be versatile and support all facets of strategic consulting from design to deployment for the Integrated operations practice.
Understands leading and innovative technology for pillar such as tools focused around Trade Promotion Planning, Optimization and Management commercial activities, can translate Customer Development (CD) Insights and analytics, develop strategic growth plans, channel development, business plan development and execution, industry leading platforms, automation. Management/Optimization processes to address industry best practices associated with customer types (retail, wholesale, distributor, B2B, etc,.)
Industry domain experience in supply chain and CPG or Retail
You will need to demonstrate the ability to:
- Create and communicate a transformation roadmap and vision around how organizations execute and manage go to market activities relating to category and channel performance tracking, customer business plan execution, promotional and in store execution activities
- Have the ability to envision and craft a transformation plan and operating model for various clients that integrates customer development and promo execution plans with other supply chain, finance, data and analytics activities that would drive greater business outcomes and remove friction across the enterprise.
- Play a key role in the sales and pursuit process to sell the pillar design and vision for integrated operations to prospective clients.
- Lead and support projects spanning several practices/disciplines/geographies managing scope, risks, results, delays and profitability.
- Ability to analyze existing client data, volumes, technology, operating models, process outcomes and design leading Integrated Operations solutions and pursuit content for prospective and existing clients.
- Be an “Influencer” in the further development of your domain/specialism via technical knowledge, capabilities and attitude and domain/industry expertise. Works across functional teams to advise and direct
- Understand concepts around Digital/online sales and marketing, understanding of different routes to market: modern trade, traditional trade, ecom
- Experience and exposure to Trade Promotion Management/Optimization processes to address industry best practices associated with customer types (retail, wholesale, distributor, B2B, etc,.)
- Must have supply chain experience.
- Focus on business results and higher profit margin, while organizing successful delivery
- Be a confident, polished and fluent presenter frequently presenting to client management teams, to boards and to large audiences
- Lead the development and extension of products and services and know how to communicate and market them
- Drive process improvement through technology related tools within the given area of expertise
- Strategically focuses people and resources to meet changing market requirements – Be an enabler of change.
- Implements effective recruitment strategies to build the organization to meet business objectives
- Have knowledge of and actively promote group wide knowledge management tools and learning. Can input to and design learning programs
General Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
As Execute Pillar Support, you will support the Pillar lead on solutioning and designing our transformation and product strategy for the Customer Development (Execute) pillar, and support associated programmes. In addition, you will be responsible for managing pillar SMEs, associates, analysts and supporting roles for transformation and related projects. You will create a business platform from which you generate business volume and/or value and develop high-level business relations and high-impact projects
Role involves Strategic Consulting, Solutions Design, Customer Development experience, Leadership skills. Must have experience in Operating model consulting, ability to generate an End to End vision across Supply chain to Pay Key processes. EG: Annual planning, S&OP, Promotional planning and management, trade promo management.
- Ensure compliance to pillar vision and solutions across the Integrated Operations landscape
- Leverage your extensive process/domain knowledge to lead the development and extension of products and services and successfully communicate and market them.
- Identify business transformation/business opportunities at a management level and drives proposals to win these
- Drive and identify opportunities for the development of team offers, new tools, points of view and methodologies.
- Have an excellent understanding of TIO concept and project and change mgt methodologies and can steer profound change and disrupt these frameworks and/ or methodologies
- Drive DGEM development within the expert community
- Successfully facilitates at board-level workshops involving multiple organizations
- Maintain an established industry network
- Run projects of significant size, complexity and risk
- Drive own and team salability internally and externally with demonstrable experience for delivering sales of 1me+
- English at CEFR Grade C1 (Advanced) or equivalent
- Preferably Economic education
- Preferably ACCA or CPA certification
Certified in multiple IOPS technologies and required certifications
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.