Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant –http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Job Description: Solution Architect
•Analyze, understand and document Client’s functional requirements within the eProcurement space
•Analyze, understand and document Client’s technology architecture and how eProcurement solution fits into it
•Challenge Client’s assumptions and requirements as needed, to arrive at the optimal solution in terms of functionality and cost
•Assure that solutions not only are a fit for the specific purpose but also closely align with the standard guidelines of technology solutions and Capgemini best practice
•Influence changes to standards when necessary.
•Provide detailed specifications for proposed solutions
•Work closely with sales lead and representatives to develop the winning solutions
•Account for possible project challenges on constraints including, risks, time, resources and scope
•Define clear goals for all aspects of a project and work closely with implementation team during the project execution, providing guidance, best practice and insights to deliver project on time, within budget and to or above client expectations
•To support the practice to develop skills internally and to contribute to methodology development and a knowledge base
•Bachelor or master’s degree or equivalent
•Postgraduate qualification in Project Management or Procurement would be desirable.
•Knowledge and experience deploying eProcurement solutions. Experience with Ivalua will be an advantage.
•3+ Years of Pre-Sales Solutions Consulting Experience
•Experience in one or more of the following disciplines: Software Implementation, IT Administration, or Database Administration.
•Data infrastructure and cloud development.
•Familiar with software development projects and product management methods such as Agile, Scrum, DevOps, or similar.
•Experience with acceptance / functional testing
•Experience in Spend Management, Supply Chain, or Procurement (preferred)
•Experience with system integration (EAI, ETL)
•The ability to build trusting relationship with the clients, peers and other stakeholders both internal and external.
•Demonstrable ability to engage in constructive dialogue with the client and stakeholders with a focus on solutions.
•Strong organizational skills; being resourceful, effective and efficient at marshalling multiple resources to get things done, able to work on multiple tasks at once without losing track, and foreseeing/ planning around obstacles.
•Strong analytical skills and an eye for detail.
•Critical thinking and strong leadership skills to navigate through complex situations to agree a solution.
•Excellent verbal and written communication skills and possess the ability to present ideas in a clear, concise and compelling fashion to any audience
•Personal and professional credibility and impactful leadership skills
•Able to work flexibly and travel
•Excellent problem-solving skills.
Business Transformation senior manager performs Project Management role during complex transformation projects for internal and external clients.
Ensures the delivery of a high quality, professional and proactive customer focused service.
BT Senior Manager is responsible for delivering the projects on time and within the budget.
The role includes project plans management, reporting to the customer and internal management.
General Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
• Plan activities, defines project approach, scope, milestones, success criteria, deliverables, risks, contingencies and allocating
appropriate resource requirements ensuring that quality assurance activities are embedded
• Ownership of all project financials (relating to projects under your management), work plan, resource allocation making
adjustments when required, monitors progress, assesses risks that may impact outcomes
• Proposal development (from client request through to final issue and potentially subsequent project delivery);
• Account Management
• Structure, run and manage complex, multi-stream business programs across geographies and business units;
• Delivery of programs and projects to time, cost and quality
• Build and maintain strong working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
• Convey relevant information to management, ensuring client (internal management or customer) is aware of assignment Progress/service status. Builds credibility and fosters business-partnering relationships
• Work with senior managers / managers to assess strategic business issues / opportunities
• If requested, supports sales pursuits to design transformation plans for BPO clients, working with bid management team,
transition management and solution architects
• During project delivery
Monitors and reports project progress
Monitors risks and prepares mitigation plans
Key client interface
Provide feedback / secure feedback is provided
• Provide guidance and advice to individuals ensuring that they obtain opportunities to enhance or support personal and
Professional growth and learning
• Contribute to development of transformation assets documentation (like GEM, GPM)
• Develop transformation agenda for existing and new clients
Qualifications: 12+ years Bachelor’s degree
Role Specific Competencies:
• Should be a master in People skills (Task Manager), Analytics , Stakeholder Management and Benchmarking & Best Practices Assessment
• Should be proficient in generic and specific process, generic technology
• Should be experienced in Problem Diagnosis & Solution, Sales & Marketing and People skills (Task manager).
If interested, kindly share your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.