• Design, build and deploy PowerBI reports
• Experience working in DAX
• Evaluate and improve performance of existing PowerBI reports
• Conduct unit testing and troubleshooting
• Collaborate with downstream and upstream systems for integration
• Develop and execute database queries
• Create visualizations and reports for requested projects
• Develop and update technical documentation
• Interacting with end users for gathering reporting requirements
• Experience in working in Agile projects
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
• Expert in Microsoft Power BI with design and development of on demand and scheduled report
• Expert in understanding clients BI requirement and building data model in Power BI
• Experience in building business intelligence report in Power BI
• Experience in creating dashboards, volume reports, operating summaries, and presentations and graphs
• In-depth understanding of database management systems, online analytical processing OLAP framework
• Building the relationship between Dataset
• Able to work independently to implement a solution with minimal guidance
• Expertise in developing and extending MS SQL Server Analysis Services SSAS Cubes, deploying and processing SSAS objects
• Expertise in report performance tuning
• Expert in the report development life cycle
• Importing data from different sources and prepare the data as per the end user requirement
• Excellent communications skills – must be able to explain relatively complex analyses in ways that are understandable and actionable to marketing stakeholders
• Detail-oriented with an eye for perfection
• Excellent problem-solver who is able to work with business and shape up enterprise dashboards that align with their business needs and solve their business objectives
• Must be able to clearly work with marketing program owners to determine business needs and requirements and then translate that into research and reporting requirements for internal teams and external vendors.
• Ability to work independently and set priorities based on high-level direction from the Digital Analytics team
• Displays an aptitude for seeing the big picture in a global landscape
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.