• Strong working experience in Informatica PowerCenter, Teradata, Oracle, SQL and UNIX.
• Have extensively worked in developing ETL program for supporting Data Extraction, transformations and loading using Informatica PowerCenter.
• Created UNIX shell scripts to run the Informatica workflows and controlling the ETL flow.
• Experience in Extraction, Transformation and Loading (ETL) of data from various data sources into Data Marts and Data Warehouse using Informatica PowerCenter components (Repository Manager, Designer, Workflow Manager and Workflow Monitor).
• Good Experience in creating Transformations and mappings using Informatica Designer and processing tasks using Workflow Manager to move data from multiple sources into targets.
• Should have very good knowledge in Teradata. Good knowledge of creating/Modifying Bteq files is essential.
• Should have very good skills in UNIX, should be able to analyze/create UNIX scripts individually.
• Should have good knowledge in ETL process, standards, and best practices.
• Hands on experience in Batch processing, scheduling jobs in Teradata and SQL Programming/Querying (Stored procedures, Functions, Complex joins, Triggers, Indexing, DML and DDL)
• Control-M Knowledge is must for job monitoring and job scheduling
• Performing database diagnostics, query optimizations, performance tuning and monitoring
• Should have Proven Experience into Data Modelling
• Translating complex business requirements into scalable technical solutions meeting development standards
• Should be able to individually attend client calls and perform requirement gathering and prepare required documents
• Should be good in debugging and analyzing the issues and resolve in a timely manner.
• Keeping up to date with the latest technical advances within the agreed technical specialism
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Responsible for programming and software development using various programming languages and related tools and frameworks, reviewing code written by other programmers, requirement gathering, bug fixing, testing, documenting and implementing software systems. Experienced programmers are also responsible for interpreting architecture and design, code reviews, mentoring, guiding and monitoring programmers, ensuring adherence to programming and documentation policies, software development, testing and release.
Required Skills and Experience:
You assign, coordinate, and review work and activities of programming personnel. Collaborate with computer manufacturers and other users to develop new programming methods. Supervise, train, mentor junior level programmers in programming and program coding. Represent team in project meetings. Work with business and functional analysts, and software & solution architects in ensuring that programs and systems function as intended Supervise, mentor and manage large teams of programmers in one or more projects. Represent project teams in project/program meetings or in meetings with sponsor.
• Qualifications: 6-8 years (2 years min relevant experience in the role), Bachelor’s Degree.
• Must have experience in Software Engineering Techniques, Software Engineering Architecture, Software Engineering Lifecycle and Data Management.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Software Engineering Leadership, Architecture Knowledge and Technical Solution Design.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.