A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms.
We are a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries.
People matter, results count.
Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment? Are you a creative problem solver and enjoy helping Business Leaders solve their talent needs? Do you have a positive attitude and willingness to learn? If so, then this is the position for you. Capgemini is seeking an energetic Junior Recruiter who can deliver a personalized candidate experience while bringing high-quality talent in the door. Come join our growing team of highly skilled, industry-leading, technology focused professionals. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a fast-moving, growing and people focused company.
As a Recruiter, you:
- Have experience sourcing and hiring candidates across a variety of disciplines and/or technologies
- Will serve as the subject matter expert and primary point of contact for candidates
- Should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
- Full life cycle recruitment and management of the talent acquisition process including, but not limited to, phone screens, candidate assessments, candidate tracking and status updates, interview feedback sessions, compensation analysis, offer extension and onboarding
- Educate stakeholders on the recruitment process, set expectations and maintain communication throughout the process
- Drive the hiring process; actively engage with managers, provide ongoing status of requisitions, advise and influence managers throughout the hiring process, and close requisitions in a timely manner
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of the business area, capabilities, market challenges and key skills to function as a subject matter expert to the business
- Manage active candidates throughout the recruitment process through effective communication to ensure a positive candidate experience. Maintain talent pipelines through ongoing, targeted communication to stay in contact with potential candidates who have experience that aligns with current and future business requirements.
- Identify and present a diverse candidate slate to support business diversity and inclusion efforts
- Promote and support the Employee Referral Incentive Program
- Complete reports to provide requisition status and measure recruiting performance
- Responsible for data management and integrity within the applicant tracking system and compliance of federal employment laws and internal policies and procedures
Where you live: Atlanta, Chicago or Dallas preferred
- 2-7 years of experience in technical full-life cycle recruiting experience
- Ability/experience with multiple roles (both technical / functional positions)
- Hiring experience specific to either Manufacturing, Finance, OTC, BRIM, Workday, Utility or Technology is preferred
- Agency experience preferred
- IT Consulting Recruitment experience or Staff Augmentation experience preferred
Set Yourself Apart:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Ability working within an ambiguous environment
- Experience with Microsoft Office tools
- Relationship management skills
- Taleo or other Applicant Tracking Systems experience
- Understanding of recruiting sourcing strategies and social media
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Professional communication skills – written, oral and interpersonal
- Good organizational, multi-tasking and time management skills
- Leadership experience in professional setting
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant : http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.