A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion.
About Infrastructure Services :
The Cloud Infrastructure Services Global Business Line is Capgemini's consulting and infrastructure build-and-run provisioning offering, and supports the group's cloud-based services. As part of the integrated cloud offering from Capgemini, Cloud Infrastructure Services delivers a broad range of cloud services to build and support the hybrid cloud estate by encompassing the leading public cloud players and leading private cloud technologies. With EUR 1.5 billion annual revenue, Cloud Infra Services helps clients virtualize and optimize their IT estates through infrastructure outsourcing services such as data center, helpdesk, network support, and service integration and service maintenance support. Our other services also include infrastructure transformation services-helping clients consolidate and migrate entire workloads and data centers.
• System Administrator is responsible for day-to-day support of the systems, enhancing customers experiences and responding directly to items reported through the service request system.
• This includes, but is not limited to, operations for 7x24x365.
• Will provide high-level server, and network operations support to staff.
• LINUX Server Support
• Red Hat Linux System Administration
• HP-UX System Administration
• AIX System Administration
• Provides advanced troubleshooting of systems by assessing the problem and applying a solution using techniques via phone, e-mail, service request system, remote assistance tools and/or in person.
• Formulate and implement solutions to meet customers’ requirements and timeline.
• Ability to install, configure and support Linux operating systems.
• Install, configure and support complex software applications in both workstation and server environments.
• Define any problems in deploying software applications and/or hardware.
• Formulate solutions for the installation or maintenance of software/hardware.
• Coordinate equipment repair and preventative maintenance activities with third party vendors.
• Make recommendations on server hardware, software and networking requirements.
• Build reports, templates and write scripts to resolve customer facing requests
Location: Ontario – Onsite GTA / Markham
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.