Oracle Delivery Executive
• History of successful management of ERP engagement: on-time, on-budget with a satisfied client
• Ability to successfully address significant project issues with Executives and Middle Management
• Experience transforming organizations, defining project budgets, managing project budgets and driving postive project ROI
• Demonstrated Executive communication and coaching
• Understanding of Solution Architecture and tradeoffs
• Ability to lead and motivate large on shore and offshore project teams
• An Executive Leader and motivator
• BS/BA Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems and/or equivalent formal training or experience
• MBA preferred or equivalent working experience
• Professional Certificates: PMI/PMP, Agile Leadership Network, Agile Alliance, SCRUM Alliance
• Skilled in matrix management
• 10+ years of project management experience
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Delivery Architects assess a project’s technical feasibility, as well as implementation risks. They are responsible for designing and implementing a project’s technical architecture. They define the structure of a system, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation. The scope of the Delivery Architect’s role is bounded by the business issue at hand. A Delivery Architect needs to have knowledge of all the different aspects of the technical Delivery as well as robust business knowledge. This includes the Software Architect.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
• You are an engagement lead and a driving force in the partnership between Capgemini and the client. You understand and analyze the complexities and opportunities inherent in a global business environment.
• You align the design of the Delivery according to the principles of enterprise architecture and control its successful implementation.
• You identify and assess technical evolution scenarios of a client organization, and define its governance processes and program management.
• You are acknowledged internally and externally as a thought leader, are seen as a role model in your community, and can operate effectively at the highest levels within national and multi-national organizations.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Qualification: 18+ years of experience, Bachelor's Degree.
• Certification: Has TOGAF 9 and has IAF level 2 and is seeking level 3/4.
• Should be masters in Foundation, People Leadership, Technology Awareness & Leveraging, Service & Delivery, Innovation & Capability Growth.
• Should be experienced in Client Acquisition & Development, Business Leadership.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.