Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
About Infrastructure Services:
The Cloud Infrastructure Services Global Business Line is Capgemini's consulting and infrastructure build-and-run provisioning offering and supports the group's cloud-based services. As part of the integrated cloud offering from Capgemini, Cloud Infrastructure Services delivers a broad range of cloud services to build and support the hybrid cloud estate by encompassing the leading public cloud players and leading private cloud technologies. With EUR 1.5 billion annual revenue, Cloud Infra Services helps clients virtualize and optimize their IT estates through infrastructure outsourcing services such as data center, helpdesk, network support, and service integration and service maintenance support. Our other services also include infrastructure transformation services-helping clients consolidate and migrate entire workloads and data centers.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini
Job Title: Service Management Consulting Manager
Location: Atlanta, GA
Job Description: Delivery Engagement Leader for SIAM and ServiceNow consulting engagements
• Delivery Engagement Leader for consulting engagements in SIAM & ServiceNow space. Projects are typically Assessments, Transformations or Advisory in nature
• As primary point of contact for the client, accountable for end to end project delivery in alignment with contractual requirements
• Lead a distributed team of Architects, Developers and Process Consultants in achieving project outcomes
• Drive the four pillars of the project: Delivery, Sales, People and Financials ensuring high client satisfaction
• Engage with the client senior leaders and CXOs at their IT Strategy level and influence overall IT roadmap. Provide the SIAM & ServiceNow solutions aligned with client’s IT Strategy roadmaps.
• Generate additional business with existing or new logos by leveraging thought leadership and people relationship skills
• Contribute to practice building by enhancing artifacts and services within Projects & Consulting portfolio
• Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to grow the practice and clientele
What You Bring:
• 10 – 15 years in the IT Industry, with at least 5 years in a leadership capacity
• Led solutioning of Service Integration and ServiceNow engagements
• Led delivery of large and complex Service Integration and ServiceNow engagements
• Engagement Management experience in Fixed Price and T&M projects
• Experienced in Transformations, Implementations and Migrations of client’s ITSM Toolset to ServiceNow
• ServiceNow experience should span ITSM, ITOM, ITBM, CSM and HRSD applications
• Led SIAM and ServiceNow projects
• Extensive client-facing experience in multiple industries
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Distributed delivery experience is preferred
• Bachelor’s degree in an IT related field required
• Master’s degree in an IT related field – or MBA, preferred
• ITIL v4 Expert certification required
• ServiceNow CSA certification required
• Leadership certifications or accreditations preferred
What we offer:
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law