As the digital innovation, consulting and transformation brand of the Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent helps CxOs envision and build what’s next for their organizations. Located in more than 30 offices and 10 creative studios around the world, its 6,000+ strong team combines strategy, technology, data science, and creative design with deep industry expertise and insights, to develop new digital solutions and business models of the future.
Capgemini Invent is an integral part of Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion.
Scope & Responsibilities
A Managing Consultant (MC) at Capgemini Invent is highly visible and makes a strong impact on our organization. An MC often serves as on-site client managers, driving and maintaining the existing relationship between CI NA and its clients by fully-leading smaller engagements with minimal support or driving work streams within larger programs. In addition to supporting sales and business development, he/she is expected to be highly-involved in practice development. In this position, you will be challenged on an assortment of projects providing you depth and breadth of knowledge and experience.
Candidate should have experience with technology strategy, operational process improvement, and the numerous disciplines and skills outlined below. In addition we are looking to make ths hire to our MALS team with specific exprience in the Life Sciences vertical is prefered. The applicant should have previous exprience helping clients or employeers with re-inventing their business process models, and delivering digital and/or innovative transformative projects to increase their competitiveness. You possess business understanding, technology skills, and have a highly collaborative working style along with the following:
- Well-developed project management and facilitation skills
- Excellent communication and prioritization skills
- Ability to mentor consultants and motivate a successful team behavior
- Ability to develop client relationships, identify and qualify sales opportunities
- Self-directed, have excellent initiative and organizational skills
- Works well in a fast-growing environment with the ability to deliver on time
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing requirements dictated by business and IT requirements
- Exhibits a strong ability to handle multiple demands with a sense of urgency, drive, and energy
Experience in the following topics is essential:
- CIO Advisory: IT Strategy, Service Integration and Management (SIAM), IT Governance, IT Performance Management, IT Organizational Effectiveness, etc.
- IT Operating Model Design (ITOM): Organization and Operating Model Design, Digital Impact on ITOM, etc.
- Digital Transformation: Cloud Computing, Analytics Capability Assessment and Deployment, etc.
- Business & Technology Transformation: Transformational Program Delivery, Program Management Office Deployment, IT Change Management, Agile Delivery, etc.
- Post-Merger Integration/Divestment: Initial Assessment and Due Diligence, IT Carve out/Separation, Post Deal Benefits Realization, etc.
- Enterprise Architecture: Architecture Maturity Analysis, Architecture Development, Architecture Methods and Tools, etc.
- Undergraduate degree required
- MBA or other applicable post-graduate degree preferred
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law