Principal – Future of Technology Capgemini Invent
MarcTech Architect-Front end Architect
In today’s technologically complex and highly competitive environment, many heritage brands and businesses are struggling to drive sustainable growth and compete with companies born in the digital age. Capgemini Invent designs advanced digital solutions and new business models that enable our clients to drive sustainable growth in today’s complex business environment. We do this by combining our capabilities in strategy, technology, data science and creative design expertise with an inventive mindset.
We are a team of innovative and fun consultants that come from all walks of life and from around the globe. We are looking for a senior technologist to join our group with knowledge of the banking, wealth management and capital markets industries to help us advance conversations with CxOs.
For all companies, it is urgent to embrace and scale their transformation journey that leads to the maximum business elasticity, that is the capability of a company to quickly adapt to market changes & competition moves, to early adopt new technologies to speed-up innovation and leverage opportunities. We are looking for a technologist with significant knowledge of technology platforms and customer engagement visions as various industries start to adapt more rapidly. We believe technology helps with user experience and operations efficiency along with speed to market and operational resiliency.
Our ambition is to accelerate the digital transformation of clients by implementing new technology platforms to increase innovation capabilities, industrializing existing solutions (Application Rationalization, Self Service…), and by setting up cloud native operating models and Agile organizations.
As an illustration, these recent missions have been successfully carried out by our consultants:
- Defining and implementing the conditions for the development of connected objects (IOT cloud platform, analysis and prioritization of business needs, definition of product roadmap) for a major player in the industry
- Define and support the digital transformation of an international service group, creating a digital factory to accelerate innovative projects (Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Internet of Things…) based on native cloud technology platforms enabling agile delivery and based on DevOps principles
- Support the move to cloud of large international groups by defining the migration strategy and implementation of a new native cloud operating model for infrastructure and operations teams
Journey maps, design boards, strategic roadmapping, emerging technologies – the opportunities are immense, and we are convinced that there is an urgent need to help companies accelerate and go further in the adoption of cutting edge strategies and technology architecture that lead to large scale implementations and transformation programs. Organizations that have begun technology transformations and implementing new strategies also need to optimize their architectures, delivery processes, and consumption of technology platforms.
If you want to leverage your experience around technology platforms, building strategies, creating roadmaps, designing customer engagement visions, and working with complex implementations in technology, Capgemini Invent is a fantastic fit for you.
You have experience in these areas:
- Strategic Roadmapping
- Technology platform fluency (SFDC, Adobe, Oracle, SAP, etc.)
- Developing storylines for and presenting to executive-level stakeholders
- Pitch deck and business case development for the purpose of selling ideas
- Assessing business capability maturity and defining future state business operating models
You will have a key role in the sales and management of the projects (new business development, strategy, planning, budget; risk and customer satisfaction). You will be responsible for a team that you will need to supervise and develop professionally. You will carry out your missions in the business and IT departments of our clients.
#DigitalFactory #MultiCloud #Edge #FinOps #Techlead #DevSecOps #GitOps #containers #kubernetes #Agile #FinTech #WealthTech
Our ideal candidate
- You have 10+ years of experience working in technology strategy (ideally with majority focus in Financial Services), & platforms, as an architect or otherwise
- Must be technology fluent and have worked on standing up and driving multiple complex transformation programs
- Similar level of experience in consulting firms, being client facing and solution-selling, focusing on organizational design, technology, strategy and transformation
- You love to understand client’s business challenges and help to design innovative solutions for them that will help them to leapfrog their competitors
- You are a master at strategy and next-generation technology thinking, analytical skills, ability to present stories around technology journeys and transformations in a very enticing way, speed of execution and autonomy
- You have skills in workshop facilitation and design thinking with the understanding of the importance that human center design has in technology implementations today
- You have the ability and interest to foster very close relationships with clients on both the technology and the business side
- You are enthusiastic with an entrepreneurial spirit and capable to engage with C-level executives to define and execute enterprise-wide transformation programs
- You have a strong intellectual curiosity, a great ability to adapt, you are a networker and will strive to find the right solution for the client needs
- You want to integrate a motivating professional environment that will fully value your results, analytical skills and team leadership
- Experience working with technology platforms (SFDC, Adobe, Oracle, SAP, AWS, Azure etc.).
- Experience on creating and executing organizational change management strategies as part of a larger transformation
- Experience selling, delivering and adapting global offerings to local environment and market expectations
- Strong collaborative skills (with internal stakeholders and partners)
- Interest in growing and mentoring junior talent
- Good written and spoken command of English
- Demonstrated experience in FS
Joining the Capgemini Invent family means joining a team that places innovation and new technologies at the heart of digital transformation to help our clients deliver better business outcomes quickly and successfully with an agile, iterative methodology.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law