Who are we?
In today’s technologically complex and highly competitive environment, many heritage brands and businesses are struggling to drive sustainable growth and vie with companies born in the digital age. Capgemini Invent designs advanced digital solutions and new business models that enable our clients to drive sustainable growth in today’s complex business environment. We do this by combining our capabilities in strategy, technology, data science and creative design expertise with an inventive mindset.
We are a team of innovative and fun consultants that come from all walks of life and from around the globe. We are looking for a Director of Cloud Architecture join our group with knowledge of the banking, wealth management and capital markets industries to help us advance conversations with CxOs.
For all companies, it is urgent to embrace and scale their journey to the cloud that drives the maximum business elasticity, that is the capability of a company to quickly adapt to market changes & competition moves, to early adopt new technologies to speed-up innovation and leverage opportunities. Far from being an only technical project, the “move-to-cloud” is an enterprise-wide transformation initiative. We are looking for a technologist with significant knowledge of cloud as the financial service industry starts to adapt more rapidly. We believe cloud helps with user experience and operations efficiency along with speed to market and operational resiliency.
Our ambition is to accelerate the digital transformation of clients by implementing new technology platforms to increase innovation capabilities (Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Internet of Things), industrializing existing solutions (Application Rationalization, Move to Cloud, Self Service), and by setting up cloud native operating models and Agile organizations.
We refuse this future to be limited to « born in the cloud » companies; we are committed to accelerate this journey across all levels of the maturity horizon.
As an illustration, these recent missions have been successfully carried out by our consultants:
- Defining and implementing the conditions for the development of connected objects (IOT cloud platform, analysis and prioritization of business needs, definition of product roadmap) for a major player in the industry
- Defining and supporting the digital transformation of an international service group, creating a digital factory to accelerate innovative projects (Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Internet of Things) based on native cloud technology platforms, enabling agile delivery and based on DevOps principles
- Supporting the move to cloud of large international groups by defining the migration strategy and implementation of a new native cloud operating model for infrastructure and operations teams
Multi-cloud, edge, containers, serverless, the opportunities are immense. We are convinced there is an urgent need to help companies accelerate and go further in the adoption of public or hybrid cloud platforms, native cloud architectures and corresponding operating models. Organizations that have already begun the journey to the cloud also need to optimize their architectures, delivery processes and consumption of cloud services.
If you want to leverage your experience around defining cloud strategies, developing business cases and operating models, implementing a FinOps approach, structuring and piloting migration and transformation programs, setting up business models and cloud-ready delivery processes (based on DevOps/DevSecOps), Capgemini Invent is the place for you.
Our Ideal Candidate
You have experience in one of these areas:
- tech lead, SRE or cloud operations experience native infra (K8's)
- consultant cloud native apps, cloud data platform or cloud native infrastructure
- cloud advisory (overall vision of transformation: techno, business, people and organization)
You will have a key role in the sales and management of the projects (new business development, strategy, planning, budget; risk and customer satisfaction). You will be responsible for a team that you will need to supervise and develop professionally. You will carry out your missions in the business and IT departments of our clients.
#DigitalFactory #MultiCloud #Edge #FinOps #Techlead #SRE #DevSecOps #GitOps #containers #kubernetes #Agile #FinTech #WealthTech
- You have 10 – 20 years of experience in consulting firms or the financial services industry focusing on organizational design, technology, strategy, and transformation.
- You love to understand client’s business challenges and help to design innovative solutions for them that will help them to leapfrog their competitors.
- You are a master at strategy and next-generation technology thinking, analytical skills, ability to present stories around technology journeys and transformations in a very enticing way, with the speed of execution, with a sense of freedom.
- You have skills in workshop facilitation and design thinking with the understanding of the importance that human center design has in technology implementations today.
- You have the ability and interest to foster very close relationships with clients on both the technology and the business side.
- You are enthusiastic with an entrepreneurial spirit and capable to engage with C-level executives to define and execute enterprise-wide transformation programs.
- You have a strong intellectual curiosity, a great ability to adapt, you are open to the ecosystem of startups and curious about innovative approaches.
- You want to integrate a motivating professional environment that will fully value your results, analytical skills, and team leadership.
- Understanding of cloud related regulations and security requirements for the financial services industry
- Experience on creating and executing organizational change management strategies as part of a larger transformation
- Experience selling, delivering and adapting global offerings to local environment and market expectations
- Strong collaborative skills (with internal stakeholders and partners)
- Interest in growing and mentoring junior talent
- Excellent written and spoken communication with strong command of the English language
Joining the Capgemini Invent family means joining a team that places innovation and new technologies at the heart of digital transformation to help our clients deliver better business outcomes quickly and successfully with an agile, iterative methodology.
Capgemini Invent positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law