A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant –http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini, one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services, enables its clients to transform and perform through technologies. Capgemini has a unique way of working with its clients called the Collaborative Business Experience. The Collaborative Business Experience is designed to help our clients achieve better, faster, more sustainable results through seamless access to our network of world-leading technology partners and collaboration-focussed methods and tools. Through commitment to mutual success and the achievement of tangible value, we help businesses implement growth strategies, leverage technology, and thrive through the power of collaboration.
One of our global business lines is Business Services (formerly BPO). BSv has developed significant capability in Finance and Accounting, Supply Chain Management (SCM), HRO and has over 20,000 employees of which 10,000 are based in India. India therefore plays a pivotal role in the organisation with respect to future BPO strategy and delivery of services to its clients.
BSv is planning explosive growth over the next few years and the organisation is therefore taking the opportunity to invest in this role as part of that growth to ensure it has the capabilities in place now to support this planned growth. BSv has recently moved to a vertical sector focus and this role represents one of the important areas of activity in this new organisation and is therefore a key hire within the BSv senior executive team.
Market Solution Leader – Supply Chain Services
Role Summary: Capgemini is a global major in value-added Digital Supply Chain services for its clients providing business services to some the major global leaders in respective sectors in Supply Chain Planning and Fulfillment. This is also a key focus area of organization growth in the North American region. You will be part of Digital Supply Chain Practice team responsible for content led sales and solutioning driving market growth for Capgemini Digital Supply Chain business services in North America.
- Sales: Sell business services offers to new and existing customers with major focus on sectors – Consumer Products, Retail and Distribution (CPRD), MALS (Manufacturing, Automotive and Life Sciences). There will be target for bookings.
- Solutioning: Develop and deliver pitch content, shape customer solutions working with market sales, account team and practice leadership converting successful new deals. Drive solution and proposal building working with wider teams in DSC Practice, Delivery, Marketing, Commercial and Finance and other BUs. Conduct assessment of clients’ current situation and develop future operating model
- Customer Excellence and Sales Operations: Keeping in touch with existing customers, identifying key issues, liase with wider teams for resolution and identify cross-sell opportunities.
- Innovation: Be abreast with industry trends, Capgemini Marketing strategies and collaborate to develop thought leadership, market and customer specific discussion documents. Provide market and customer feeds to Practice teams to shape offers and plan strategic roadmap. Represent Capgemini DSC services in industry forums and reinforce a strong position for the firm.
- Business: Strong business and sales acumen, ability to analyze prospect companies’ financial statements, news etc., identify / create supply chain offers, develop high-level business cases and future operating model
- Functional: Build trusted relationships with Supply Chain customers leveraging strong supply chain knowledge. Ability to connect with senior client stakeholders and deliver compelling solutions and sales pitches. Good knowledge and understanding of supply chain planning areas like demand planning, supply planning, sales and operations planning, inventory planning, logistics planning, supply chain services and technology solutions. Good understanding of supply chain services market and delivery.
- Analytical: Ability to analyze solution across deal lifecycle, develop detailed business cases. Ability to build high-level solutions, indicative pricing and high-level business cases in MS Excel
- Technical: User knowledge of any one ERP and best of breed supply chain planning systems like SAP, Oracle, Kinaxis, Llamasoft, E2Open, Anaplan, JDA etc. Good exposure to creating presentations in MS PowerPoint presentations and conduct analysis in MS Excel
- Strong customer orientation, decision making, problem solving, communication and presentation skills
- Very good judgement skills and ability to shape compelling solutions and solve unstructured problems with assumptions
- Very good collaboration skills and ability to interact with multi-cultural and multi-functional teams spread across geographies
- Ability to roll up sleeves
Key Experience and Education Requirements:
- Overall, 12-18 years of experience with combination in supply chain consulting or operations role with a strong projects track record. Proven P&L contribution to supply chain solutions/services sales
- Experience in FMCG/CPG/Retail/Manufacturing industry. Multinational exposure is preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Tier-1 Engineering Colleges preferred) and MBA in Sales & Marketing/Operations/Supply Chain/Logistics from a reputed school.