Capgemini is looking for a Microsoft Azure Cloud Architect who can consult with Capgemini clients to understand their needs and pain points, and accordingly scope and design Azure solutions, data center migrations, identify reuse and re-platforming opportunities as well as refactoring opportunities to scale their adoption of Microsoft Azure and digital transformation.
• Own the Azure technical customer engagement including architectural design, proof of concepts, demos, pilots, customer facing contract bid responses
• Participate in the solution selling lifecycle working closely with the account teams and extended cross – functional teams to mobilize the sold solution and set it up for successful delivery
• Mentor and coach the delivery teams, architects, and developers to ensure that architecture and requirements best practices are followed
• Establish and enforce quality standards for cloud solution architectures
• Drive high priority customer initiatives on Azure in collaboration with customers and Capgemini sales teams.
The role is a technical, customer facing pre-sales role that is accountable for selling and evangelizing Azure based solutions and Capgemini capabilities to the clients
• Deep understanding of Azure, Apps, Infra and DevOps space and cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends
• Deep technical experience in application design and development including app migrations to Azure, app refactoring, designing and building apps using Azure native technologies, app integrations etc.
• Experience and familiarity with Azure app related services – App Services, ASP.NET, MVC, .NET Core, Web APIs, Webjobs, Azure Functions, Logic Apps, Service Bus, Event Grid, Azure Kubernetes Service, SQL Server, Azure SQL Database etc.
• Hands-on with tools & methods in capability, business transformation delivery, sizing & estimations
• Experience with configuration management and automation technologies such as PowerShell DSC, Chef, ARM Templates, and Puppet is preferred
• Working knowledge with AGILE development, SCRUM and Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) with one or more of the following programming languages preferred: PowerShell, Bash, .Net, .Net Core, Java, JSON, PHP, Perl, Python, Ruby on Rails
• Proven track record of building deep technical relationships with senior executives and growing cloud consumption share in large or highly strategic accounts
• Proven track record of driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts and ensuring follow through
• Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences
• Prior work experience in a Consulting/Architecture position within a software and/or services company
• Problem-solving mentality leveraging internal and/or external resources
• Exceptional verbal and written communication Certifications
• Experience as a team lead in consultative role on customer engagements involving software application projects
• Ability to be hands-on in leadership roles as well as manage others to execute and deliver project deliverables
• 3+ years senior level support with cloud infrastructure as part of responsibilities
• 5+ years of architecture, design, implementation, and/or support of highly distributed applications (i.e. having an architectural sense for ensuring availability, reliability, etc.)
• 2+ years of experience in migrating on premise workloads to the cloud
• 5+ years of success in consultative/complex technical sales and deployment projects (where necessary, managing various stakeholder relationships to get consensus on solution/projects
• Oversight experience on major transformation projects and successful transitions to implementation support team
Architect Exam: Azure Fundamentals; Architecting Azure Solutions 70-534, AZ – 300 & AZ – 301, 70-533, AZ – 100 & 101 Implementing Azure Infrastructure Solutions, AZ – 203, 70-532 Developing Azure Solutions
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.