Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
About Infrastructure Services:
The Cloud Infrastructure Services Global Business Line is Capgemini's consulting and infrastructure build-and-run provisioning offering and supports the group's cloud-based services. As part of the integrated cloud offering from Capgemini, Cloud Infrastructure Services delivers a broad range of cloud services to build and support the hybrid cloud estate by encompassing the leading public cloud players and leading private cloud technologies. With EUR 1.5 billion annual revenue, Cloud Infra Services helps clients virtualize and optimize their IT estates through infrastructure outsourcing services such as data center, helpdesk, network support, and service integration and service maintenance support. Our other services also include infrastructure transformation services-helping clients consolidate and migrate entire workloads and data centers.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Visit us at https://www.capgemini.com/us-en/. People matter, results count.
Job Title: Service Catalog Business Analyst – ITSM Scrum Master
• Writing user stories for IT Service Management process configuration (Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management) in ServiceNow Tool. Writing test scripts and facilitating User Acceptance Testing (UAT) with clients and Capgemini stakeholders
- Experience of managing the Scrum meetings
• Designing and tailoring of Service Level Management processes and procedures considering measurement reporting solutions, addressing tools, ITIL processes, standards, scalability and sustainability
• Designing and implementing of continuous service improvement methodologies
• Conducting analysis of complex, contractual requirements and designing appropriate SLA definitions and reporting solutions
• Ensuring alignment of solutions with process team and Capgemini standard tools, Delivery Teams, Client and Service Providers
• Facilitation of due diligence with potential clients, client workshops, interviews and presentations to drive Stakeholders to drive consensus on solutions and issues
• Consulting on ITIL and Capgemini best practices
• Participation on large scale transformation projects
• Leading small/medium projects
• Mentoring newer/junior team members
Location: Dallas, texas
Job Description: ITSM BA and Scrum master
What You Bring:
Required: Writing user stories for IT Service Management process configuration (Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management) in ServiceNow Tool. Writing test scripts and facilitating User Acceptance Testing (UAT) with clients and Capgemini stakeholders
• Minimum of 5 years of Service Integration and Management experience
• Minimum of 5 years of experience from professional services organization
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience in Service Level measurement methodologies in ServiceNow
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience with reporting requirements analysis, documentation and solution design
• Minimum of 3 years of experience with ServiceNow as advanced user, and/or Certified System Administrator
• Minimum of 3 years of data analysis using Excel functions
• Experience as Functional/ Business Process Consultant in ITSM, Service Level Management and Continual Service Improvement process design and execution
• ITIL Certification (v3 minimum)
• Understanding of Project Management – Agile/Scrum and Waterfall methods
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong presentation development and customer presentation skills
• Strong skills in data reporting, presentation and analysis
• Successful teamwork experience & demonstrated leadership abilities
• High degree of attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to read and implement Contractual language
• Experience with Performance Analytics, Business Intelligence, Operational Intelligence, dashboarding, and trending analysis is a plus
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
What we offer:
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.