Location: Chicago, IL/ Atlanta, GA/ NY/ NJ
The ideal candidates will possess the following:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer science, engineering, or prior experience in software development systems
• 5-7 years’ experience with AEM/CQ, other Java based CMSs
• Strong experience in Adobe CQ5/AEM6.x Content Management (CMS)
• Experience of creating OSGI bundles, AEM Templates/Components, Workflow
• Identifying and documenting functional and technical requirements.
• Identifying the NFRs and recommending overall solution design
• Creating solutions and presenting to customers
• Good in Java/J2EE skills and OOPS with proficiency design patterns
• Good understanding and work experience of Java Frameworks (like Struts, Spring etc.) and knowledge of CRX and Apache Sling.
• Familiar with UML diagrams (Usecase, Class, Sequence, Activity, Deployment).
• Should have experience in designing modules, templates and components.
• Exposure to more than one end to end implementation on AEM.
• Performance optimization and scalability in AEM.
• Thorough understanding of AEM Security model with understanding of SSO.
• Knowledge of various AEM components like MSM, Mobile, I18N, Tagging, Translation, Search etc.
• Experience of Migrating content from legacy systems to AEM.
• Integration of CMS with CRM, E-commerce or portals.
• Preferred – AEM 6 Developer certification and Understanding of various Adobe cloud services which can be integrated with AEM
Nice to Have:
• Digital Marketing / Content management (CXM) solutions, Omni-channel E-commerce
• Deliver Digital Marketing platform solutions with Adobe CQ (AEM), Liferay, Magnolia etc.
• Integrated commerce and customer experience platforms like Adobe Deliver analytics integrations and monitored customer behavior models to align business strategies.
• Ability to develop technical solution on the Adobe Experience Manger platform including templates, components, workflows, services etc.
• Familiarity with front end technologies such as Bootstrap, JQuery, Angular JS etc.
• Familiarity with Maven builds, development operations automation through Jenkins, Apache configuration.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.