Capgemini Invent North America (CI NA)
Director, Brand and Experience
New York, San Francisco, Chicago, Atlanta
As the digital innovation, consulting and transformation brand of the Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent helps CxOs envision and build what’s next for their organizations. Located in more than 30 offices and 10 creative studios around the world, its 6,000+ strong team combines strategy, technology, data science, and creative design with deep industry expertise and insights, to develop new digital solutions and business models of the future.
Capgemini Invent is an integral part of Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2019 global revenues of EUR 14.125 billion.
Our Brand and Experience practice helps our clients, across various industries, generate growth by becoming a data-driven experience brand. Our clients need to deliver the experience their customers want, every day, across multiple touch points. The customer experiences they create have to reflect their brand positioning—through content that aligns the company’s purpose with the customer’s needs, in real time. We focus on supporting our clients in Brand adaptation, business reinvention, customer experience elevation and operations mastering. Our audiences notably include CMO, CDO, CEO or Chief Experience Officers. Expanding our Brand and Experience capability is a global priority of the Capgemini group in the coming months
We are seeking a Senior Manager or a Director to join our Capgemini Invent division to be an executive within our Brand and Experience practice
- Experience in brand transformation, (omnichannel) experience strategy, digital marketing strategy, digital engagement strategy, and/ or digital execution, digital product and/or service design, content management, marketing, sales, commerce, service operations transformation and optimization at an established management consulting firm and/or digital marketing services or customer experience provider.
- Experience with marketing technology is recommended (e.g. Salesforce, Adobe, or experience/engagement architectures).
- Role and responsibilities include business development, project delivery, practice building and content and offer development around our brand and customer experience domain focus.
- Lead people tree and develop/coach direct reports and broader team.
- Proactively leverage personal business relationships to start conversations with new clients or buying centers.
- Build network within the Capgemini group and educate other Business Units around the Brand and Experience practice offerings in order to support existing account expansion.
- Lead proactive client proposals and RFP responses from initial brief to final presentations.
- Nurture relationships on existing accounts.
Project Management and Delivery
- Lead Brand and Experience engagements with large client organizations.
- Invent and design new/improved digital customer experiences and develop digital customer engagement strategies. Lead the design of new digital capabilities, business processes, organizational designs, governance structures and measurement programs required to achieve growth, execute future state experiences and digital customer engagement strategies.
- Simplify and bring clarity to challenging situations, models and issues to create structured actions.
- Test insights and recommendations with senior management.
- Provide strategic oversight for or run projects from start to finish and drive blended teams of management consultants, experience designers, data analysts and technology implementation specialists to deliver according to plan (scope, quality and time).
- Mentor and coach others to deliver quality results and promote others' professional development.
Content Development and Practice Building
- Author thought leadership that illuminates the insights Capgemini has developed during client engagements.
- Proactively participate in North American recruitment, training and community-building.
- Be a visible member of the global Brand and Experience community of practice.
- Provide leadership, mentoring and coaching for the team.
- 15+ years of experience in customer experience design, customer data strategy, marketing and sales strategy, business model disruption, product and service innovation, customer experience transformation, CRM and loyalty, customer service transformation and operating models, at an established management consulting firm and/or digital agency.
- Specific experience in marketing, including general strategy, brand strategy, segmentation and channel strategy, marketing data and activation and marketing content is strongly preferred
- Demonstrated successful engagement into the delivery of digital projects and services to a variety of industry clients.
- 15+ years of experience in managing the successful delivery of customer engagement / digital projects across multiple clients. Exposure to one or more of financial services, life sciences, technology or consumer products and retail sectors is highly preferred.
- 8+ years of experience leading teams and directly managing people and their performance
- Strong core consulting skills, including meeting and workshop development and management, deck writing, storyboarding, inductive/ deductive reasoning, client interviewing, issue analysis, data analysis, process design, and change management.
- Strong design thinking skills including application of conceptual modeling and visualization to problem and solution definition; knowledge of quantitative and qualitative methods for developing compelling customer insights; and iterative concept testing.
- Excellent written and oral communication at all levels up to CxO.
- Strong presence with good relationship-building and interpersonal skills at all levels up to CxO.
- Strong personal and professional values.
- An appropriate BA or BS degree is required, an advanced degree such as an MBA from a top tier program is preferred.
- Comfortable with up to 85% travel.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law