Roles and Responsibility for Senior Manager – Bid Deals team
- Work closely with Sales leads, Business leaders.
- Deal structuring keeping in mind client business case
- Participates in deal shaping sessions offering expertise on pricing approaches and the inputs required to produce them.
- Confidently analyses reports or pricing outputs with a view to improving content.
- Arriving at different and optimum financial solutions to solve complex client problems.
- Awareness of industry wide pricing and macro scenarios to support decision making.
- Data mining and analysis related to IT service pricing.
- Interprets internal views to qualify opportunities
- Participates in the creation of new value propositions
- Leads the management accounting function for a substantial business area (e.g. service line)
- Uses a systematic approach to prepare negotiations
- Is able to drive winning solutions both from business outcome and relationship standpoint
- Recognizes difficult tactics from the client and is able to address them during the negotiation
Solving Complex client situations
- Anticipates potential difficulties in client’s expectations
- Develops solutions to prevent client’s dissatisfaction
- Demonstrates a convincing presence when dealing with complex client situations
Support of Pricing Tools
- Own & manage various pricing tools – top-down Price-to-win, rate card, core pricing tools
- Simulate & analyze scenarios affecting price in deal pursuits
- Collation & incorporation of deal rates into the tools, coordinating feature enhancements of tools
- Support pursuit team in financial modeling using the tools
- Chartered Accountant or MBA Finance with at least “10+“years of experience in pricing and commercial background.
- Commercial and business acumen
- Ability to work well with teams and being a good individual as well as team player
- Must possess drive to take new challenges and flexible to work and travel.
- Ability to respond to commercial response in the RFP
- Analytical thinker and a problem solver
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability/ experience to interact with leadership of the client and Capgemini
BS/ MS/ MBA with consistently excellent academic records.
· 10+ years of outsourcing experience with large systems integrators/ consulting companies in the domain of Applications Development, Infrastructure Services, and Business Process Outsourcing
· Demonstrated track record of structuring and winning deals in the $20 to $200 M TCV range
· Experience leading the architecture/ crafting of large complex outsourcing/ managed services deals
· Experience developing solution strategy, governance models, SLA framework
· Ability to have conversations with C-level executives
· Ability to create business and technology transformation roadmaps
· Experience working in a global delivery model
· Strong client presence and professional image. Ability to present value-based proposals to clients
· Advanced negotiation and financial modeling skills
· Experience in pursuing and managing deal consultant led engagements (ISG, Everest, etc.)
· Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal)
· Must be willing to travel as business needs dictate
· Leadership – Lead teams to respond effectively in order to accelerate wins for complex pursuits
· Management – Be able to effectively manage across functional and organizational lines in a matrix relationship
· Thought Leadership – Proactively bring thought leadership and business outlook to effectively address client issues
· Influencing Skills/ Persuasiveness – Use persuasiveness and influencing skills with internal teams to achieve pursuit objectives
· Competitive spirit – A winning “can-do” attitude
· Diplomacy/ Finesse – Use diplomacy and finesse across multiple internal business units to sell the overall pursuit objectives and ensure cooperation from the global team
· Financial Acumen – Apply major elements of financial management to create deal structure
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law About Capgemini
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2019 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion (about $14.4 billion USD at 2019 average rate).
Visit us at http://www.capgemini.com/. People matter, results count