The Ideal person:
- Must have an ERP (Preferably SAP) Functional and Technical implementation leadership background
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- 10+ years’ experience as an ERP Applications Architect, providing technical leadership/guidance/mentorship
- Extensive, real-world experience designing enterprise business applications and defining solution architectures and technology
- Experience building and supporting mission critical Enterprise Business applications, running in a highly distributed manner
- Experience with multi-tier system development for large enterprises
- Knowledge of leading Business Intelligence/Reporting tools or reporting database design
- Good understanding of Cloud Based architecture and practices
- Good understanding of Multitenancy based applications
- Exposure to application security technologies and approaches such as SSO, federation etc.
- Experience in full development lifecycle phases
- Familiarity with various requirements gathering techniques
- Demonstrated knowledge of industry trends and standards in areas of Finance, HR, Procurement in complex global corporations would be ideal
- Familiar with architecture principles and frameworks (TOGAF, Zachman, Gartner, DOD etc.)
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant : http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.