Location Requirements: Must currently reside in Chicago or be willing to relocate.
Enterprise Architect- SAP ARIBA- Senior Level
- The candidate should have direct experience with the Ariba On Demand Procure-to-Pay system implementation or testing experience
- Demonstrated expertise in SAP Ariba with experience (Multiple) full-life cycle projects delivering new solutions
- Experience in implementing the Buying and Invoicing process, Spend analytics and Sourcing
- Should have experience as an integration consultant especially in SAP Ariba and SAP projects. Should have experience in deploying Ariba solutions with SAP ERP using one of the middleware platforms. These middleware platforms can be Business Add-on, Ariba ITK, CIG etc.
- Should have experience in various integration touchpoints in an Ariba deployment – Purchase order, Goods receipt, invoice and master data. These could have been built using Cloud Integration (CI), Business Add-On or CIG.
- Should be worked in troubleshooting data issues within the Ariba solution.
- Should have good understanding of Ariba features and functionalities. 3+ years’ experience with client facing consulting engagements
- 3+ years’ experience with client facing consulting engagements
- Strong communication/training skill.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Enterprise Architects define and ensure a comprehensive and coherent view across Business, Information, Systems and Technology. They go beyond designing IT systems to deliver business change, which may also be supported and enabled by IT. Enterprise Architects define services from a business perspective, both with and without automation. They make an initial grouping of services in components, using principles based on objectives and constraints. They have deep business and industry expertise, are familiar with industry standards, and can work at the boardroom and senior management level.
Required Skills and Experience:
You work as an engagement lead and are able to design and implement a complex solution for a major account. You are acknowledged internally and externally as a thought leader, are seen as a role model in the community, and can operate effectively at the highest levels within national and multi-national organizations.
• Qualification: 18+ years of professional xperience, Bachelor's Degree
• Certification: SAP Certification preferred.
• Should be master in Business Knowledge, Integration & Orchestration, Functional Architecture Design, Technical Solution Design.
• Should have experience in Business Analysis, Risk & Quality Management.
• Should be proficient in Software Engineering.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.