Title –RPA Business Development Manager
Location – Remote
Intelligent Process Automation Delivery consists of all the activities that help to sell an IPA engagement and, once sold, to actually deliver the expected contractual deliverables or service levels whilst striving to meet four objectives:
- Optimal End-to-End Contribution (the difference between revenue invoiced and paid by the client and the total cost to deliver) for Capgemini aiming for the generation of a positive Delivery Value Improvement (DVI: difference between delivered contribution and budgeted contribution).
- Delivery of our contractual obligations as agreed with the client.
- Client Satisfaction.
- Generate add-on sales.
To support these objectives there are a number of two key principles:
- Engagement delivery activities: designing solutions and providing services that honor the commitments made within the contract whilst managing risks and quality, achieving engagement financial and delivery KPIs.
- Delivery support activities: developing and deploying an appropriate delivery environment including practices, tools & platforms, managing the skills and certifications of the delivery staff, ensuring full deployment of Group trainings, assessing and reporting overall delivery performance.
Delivery activities start as early as stage 3 of the Collaborative Selling process (when a go-ahead is given for the opportunity) and conclude with the contract closure, materialized by final acceptance and payment from the client.
Successful delivery depends on the effective teaming of three roles: The Engagement Manager, the Delivery Manager, and the Business Development Representative.
The accountabilities and authority of an Intelligent Process Automation Business Development Professional are as follows:
- Facilitate the Collaborative Selling process.
- Maintain the deal status in THOR and/or the IPA Sales pipeline.
- Negotiate the client price.
- Contract the engagement and related amendment/extension.
- Shepard the contract through the legal review process, and the deal approval process (if applicable).
- Execute the commercial management on the engagement, including:
- Understanding of the contractual obligations as defined within the contract schedule.
- Evaluation and negotiation or any change orders.
- Ensure the contractual baselines are appropriately updated with change orders.
- Effectively manage third party contracts and relationships.
- Organize in collaboration with Legal, Business and Management an appropriate response to cases of client dispute.
- Facilitate the Sales to Delivery Handover process.
- Follow-up on all commercial risks including escalation of client related Finance issues.
If Interested kindly, share your resume to email@example.com
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.