L&D Digital Marketing/UX Practitioner
L&D Digital Marketing/UX Practitioner sits on the Learning, Talent, and Culture team and will help shape the culture and impact the employee experience. We are looking for someone with expertise across demand generation, customer experience, strategic communications, and talent branding as a foundation. Your role is to take an employee-first approach and create internal engagement campaigns to increase learning and growth for employees inside the company and increase talent brand for potential employees.
• Must have 3-5 years’ minimum working experience in digital marketing
• Experience generating ideas, concepts and overarching strategy for innovative social media campaigns, digital/ interactive & experiential programs.
• Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
• Strong copywriting & script writing skills.
• Deep knowledge in brand positioning, awareness and consideration.
• Firm understanding and familiarity of working with Brand Guidelines and Style Guides.
• Up-to-date on current media, industry and consumer trends that affect audiences.
• Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
• Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
• Solid knowledge of website analytics tools
• Provide UX or visual designs to be implemented via a development team or by using a templated page builder
• Work collaboratively with designers, developers, and content strategists
• Facilitate ideation through brainstorming exercises and sketching to determine the direction for designs; guide concepts forward with rapid prototyping
• Express site design concepts with wireframes, site maps, and user flow diagrams
• Use and contribute to an enterprise design system
• Knowledge of digital graphic production, layout and typography, and experience using or contributing to a design system
• BS/MS degree in marketing, communications, or a related field
The right candidate will:
• Have a user-centric mindset
• Takes a creative and analytical approach to solving problems
• Has a good understanding of design principles
• Understanding of business metrics and the ability to translate company goals and objectives into digital experiences
• Work with the LBP and the LBP Lead to identify users needs and understand how users consume and navigate content
• Carry out an assessment of existing information architecture and identify areas for improvement
• Create use cases and flow diagrams and define information hierarchies
• Translate business and user needs and technology constraints into solution concepts that are meaningful, easy to use and engaging
• Design journey maps, navigation design, sitemaps, information architecture, wireframes, storyboards and prototypes
• Bring complex data products to life through maps, dashboards, and infographics
• Define reporting and measurement metrics focused on project and usability goals
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law