Communications Associate, North America
Marketing & Communications
Global consulting firm Capgemini is currently seeking a creative and enthusiastic Communications Associate, North America. This position will be within the North American Communications team of Capgemini North America’s Marketing & Communications business unit. The Communications Associate will primarily help drive Capgemini’s media relations strategy, focused on earning coverage for the company and its subject matter experts across a wide range of market units and global business lines. This role will also lead social media strategy for Capgemini’s North American executives, supporting their profiles and platforms across LinkedIn and Twitter to showcase thought leadership and overarching corporate messages.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Support the North America Communications Team’s media relations strategy, assisting in the written communication of press releases, media pitches, contributed content, media lists and interview preparation documents.
• Track key metrics including media coverage and interview opportunities across the North American market units and global business lines.
• Work closely with Capgemini’s public relations agency to implement initiatives and goals.
• Lead the social media program for Capgemini North America’s executives, actively writing and producing content for executive social channels, outlining strategies and content calendars, while utilizing effective tactics, cadence, topics, and reporting on performance.
• Coordinate social messaging with North American and global social media teams to stay in sync with Capgemini’s corporate social channels when producing content for executives.
• 2+ years of experience in public/media relations, communications, or a related field
• Bachelor’s Degree required
• Excellent written communication skills, with a proven ability to write content in a clear, compelling, and consumable way for target audiences
• Excellent verbal communication skills, with the ability to speak effectively to executives and leadership, as well as journalists and media members
• Proficient with social media channels and up to date on the latest capabilities, particularly for LinkedIn and Twitter
• A keen eye for compelling visual content when producing and designing communications items, such as images or graphics for social media posts
• Experience with analytics and measurement of communications data, with an understanding of how to track results and interpret those results
• Eager to learn and excited to grow within a high performing team
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant : http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law