Job Description – Inside Sales Representative
Location: Chicago (preferred), Atlanta, NY, San Francisco, LA, Charlotte
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for generating leads, building relationships within target accounts, advancing sales discussions, and working with sales counterparts to hand off qualified leads.
The Inside Sales Representative will conduct research and work with sales leaders to identify leads and use outbound channels to reach business targets through telephone, email, webinar, social media, and in person. This individual will work closely with marketing on pre-event and post-event outreach, and qualification of any inbound leads. This role is critical to helping grow sales pipeline and positioning Capgemini to win new business.
• Call and qualify prospects that are generated by external sources of leads.
• Make outbound follow-up calls to existing clients via telephone and email cross-sell and up-sell.
• Work with sales leaders to identify target accounts.
• Identify decision makers within targeted accounts to begin sales process.
• Collaborate with appropriate team members to determine necessary strategic sales approaches.
• Understand client industry challenges and Capgemini solutions.
• Appropriately communicate company positioning, differentiation and capabilities in various solutions.
• Overcome objections of prospective customers.
• Develop opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts, contacts, and pain points.
• Create and deliver qualified leads to other team members.
• Use Salesforce to help maintain and expand the company’s database of accounts, contacts and leads.
• Ensure follow-up by passing leads to appropriate team members with calls-to-action, dates and notes.
• Set up and deliver sales presentations, product/service demonstrations, and other sales actions
• Where necessary, support marketing efforts such as trade shows, exhibits, and events.
• 5+ years experience in inside sales function responsible for hunting new business and cross/upselling into existing accounts.
• Proven track record of success in pipeline management and lead generation.
• Proven track record in cultivating internal and external relationships and ability to create trust at senior levels of organizations.
• Knowledge of marketing and usage of content to drive interest and nurture leads.
• Exceptional organizational skills.
• Must be comfortable working in a highly complex and matrixed organization.
• Experience with Salesforce.com a plus.
• Experience selling technology solutions into numerous segments a plus ie, retail, consumer products, telecom, high tech, manufacturing, etc.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant : http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law