Our Business Analyst – eCommerce Salesforce Commerce Cloud role is responsible for assisting on client projects to facilitate discovery, conduct requirements gathering and refinement, define process gaps, define configuration specifications, perform quality assurance, and manage project documentation.
Reporting to the Business Analyst Manager or Lead, the Salesforce Commerce (SFCC) Cloud Business Analyst is responsible for consulting with our clients to develop and document detailed understandings of client requirements in eCommerce engagements, translating those requirements into functional specifications and technical needs.
- Facilitate client requirements gathering sessions with external and internal stakeholders, documenting those requirements into use cases, activity diagrams and functional specifications.
- Work with Project Managers and clients on new/existing SFCC implementations to ensure timely and effective delivery of requirements documentation in line with agreed upon project hours.
- Lead efforts to evaluate, select, recommend and implement appropriate software & system solutions that support and enable the delivery of SFCC and related applications.
- Provide thought leadership in eCommerce best practices, the selection and recommendation of eCommerce applications and their ancillary systems.
- Identify and present process improvements for requirements gathering and documentation of those requirements.
- Update base functionality templates that reflect current version capabilities of the SFCC platform.
- Possess a thorough understanding of SFCC administrative/Business Manager functionality.
- Maintains awareness of new and emerging technologies and the potential application on client engagements.
- Tracks and reports hours and expenses on a weekly basis.
- Performs other duties as required or assigned which are reasonably within the scope of the duties enumerated above.
- 2+ years of experience as a Business Analyst or technical Project Manager in an Ecommerce or related environment.
- Bachelor's degree
Preferred Qualifications:Experienced in consulting with track record of client facing engagements.
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels in a consultative professional manner
- Be comfortable in fast paced environment and management of multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Strong analytical skills and demonstrated understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into requirements
- Excellent in writing effective client documentation including functional specifications, process flow maps and use cases
- Expert in all tools including MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Visio
- Experience in Confluence helpful but not required
- Ability to work independently as well as within a goal-oriented project team.
- Strong team player with ability to partner successfully with internal and external team members.
- Strong problem solving and conflict resolution skillset.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.