Our Salesforce Commerce Cloud Project Managers take full responsibility for managing projects or programs. You’ll be managing a number of related streams or activities to achieve desired business results, planned profitability levels, quality standards and highest-level client satisfaction. You’ll take ownership for project plans, budgets, structures, schedules and staffing requirements for the deliverable.
You will ensure that client needs are satisfied through the formulation, development, implementation and delivery of application solutions in response to project requirements. You will take ownership of the overall project plan, budget, structure, schedule and staffing requirements for the delivery organization, ensuring your projects meet deliverables on schedule and under budget.
- Create and execute project work plans and revisions
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope
- Identifies resources needed and works with appropriate internal practice leads in the assignment of individual responsibilities
- Reviews deliverables prepared by team before passing to client
- Effectively applies appropriate methodology to enforce project standards and minimize exposure and risk on project
- Identifies and communicates business development and add-on sales opportunities as they relate to a specific project to the Account Manager
- Direct regular status meetings with project team via phone or other conference tools, communicating relevant project information to all team members
- Maintain awareness of new and emerging technologies and the potential application on client engagements
Required Skills and Experience:
- 7 years of Project manager experience; minimum of 3 years preferred with SFCC
Proficiency in Negotiating, Vendor Management, Risk Management and Project Financials
- Possess a solid general understanding in the areas of application programming, database and system design
- Possess a working knowledge and understanding of ecommerce systems (e.g. Magento, Salesforce Commerce Cloud, and/or Hybris) and administrative functionality
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including Microsoft Project
- Bachelor's Degree
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.