5-7 years of experience
○ Setup and automate a highly available, scalable infrastructure, monitor system performance, identify downtime along with underlying causes, integrate security measures in the environment, or harden security procedures within development life cycle.
○ Work in collaboration with the IT staff and engineering team to monitor code releases, and also use different automation tools to develop digital pipelines.
○ Work closely with engineering teams to understand business requirements and build necessary platforms to support them.
○ Automation, deployment, management, and maintenance of AWS cloud-based systems.
○ Ensuring availability, performance, security and scalability of AWS production systems.
○ Establish, manage the creation, release, logging, monitoring, metrics and configuration of production systems.
○ Help optimize backend, mobile and web release cycle building continuous deployment and continuous integration pipelines
○ Develop and maintain infrastructure documentation and technical diagramming of interconnected systems and networks.
○ Handle incidents, troubleshooting systems, performing root cause analysis of outages, and resolve problems across various application domains and platforms.
○ Define, automate, adhere and validate disaster recovery, data manipulation, compliance, security controls, risk treatment and change management policies.
○ Work solo or collectively with peer DevOps engineers, collaborating cross-functionally and sharing knowledge.
○ Work with the global DevOps, continuous delivery team to code, debug and maintain deployment tools and infrastructure across all delivery platform from test environment to cloud deployments
○ Collect platform requirements from Data Science team and design/provision DevOps solution
○ CI/CD capabilités for infrastructure and applications design
○ Configure and develop infrastructure automation scripts and templates, and integrating with DevOps tools
○ Bachelor’s degree or higher degree in Computer Science or related field.
○ Experience with Java technology stack.
○ Deep and extensive knowledge of building and maintaining AWS infrastructure; strong understanding of how to secure AWS environments and meet compliance requirements.
○ Automation experience using orchestration tools (such as Terraform, AWS CloudFormation, Pulumi, AWS CDK) and configuration management tools (such as Ansible, AWS OpsWorks, Chef, Puppet).
○ Experience with GIT version control, containerized environments (such as Docker, AWS Fargate, ECS, EKS) and serverless (AWS Lambda).
○ Solid foundation of networking, security, scripting and Linux administration.
○ Great knowledge of defining and building CI/CD processes and working with common tools (such as Jenkins, AWS CodeBuild, CodeDeploy, CodePipeline).
○ Good self-management skills, ability to track and prioritize competing tasks.
○ Experience with implementing ad using of CI/CD Systems (GitHub, Jenkins, Docker)
○ Experience with system configuration tools and DevOps tools preferably Ansible, GitHub, Jira and Confluence
○ Set up DevOps CI/CD pipeline for data scientists using AWS ML resources and data sources including Hadoop, EMR, & DB’s
○ Proficiency in cloud automation using AWS CLI, CloudFormation, terraform to enable Infrastructure as a Code.
○ Experience in Code-analysis, application monitoring and error-tracking tools like SonarQube and Sentry.
Nice to have Skills:
AWS Certification in Cloud technologies.
Nice to have knowledge of Machine Learning, Python, R and other Data science technologies
Knowledge of SAS language .
Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Demonstrated ability to work in a demanding team-oriented environment.
Highly effective communication and collaboration skills working in a distributed team environment.
Technical leadership and strong independent problem-solving skills.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Responsible for programming and software development using various programming languages and related tools and frameworks, reviewing code written by other programmers, requirement gathering, bug fixing, testing, documenting and implementing software systems. Experienced programmers are also responsible for interpreting architecture and design, code reviews, mentoring, guiding and monitoring programmers, ensuring adherence to programming and documentation policies, software development, testing and release.
Required Skills and Experience:
Write software programs using specific programming languages/platforms such as Java or MS .NET, and related tools, platform and environment. Write, update, and maintain computer programs or software packages to handle specific jobs, such as tracking inventory, storing or retrieving data, or controlling other equipment. Consult with managerial, engineering, and technical personnel to clarify program intent, identify problems, and suggest changes. Perform or direct revision, repair, or expansion of existing programs to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements. Write, analyze, review, and rewrite programs, using workflow chart and diagram, and applying knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, and symbolic logic. Write or contribute to instructions or manuals to guide end users. Correct errors by making appropriate changes and then rechecking the program to ensure that the desired results are produced. Conduct trial runs of programs and software applications to be sure they will produce the desired information and that the instructions are correct. Compile and write documentation of program development and subsequent revisions, inserting comments in the coded instructions so others can understand the program. Investigate whether networks, workstations, the central processing unit of the system, and/or peripheral equipment are responding to a program's instructions. Prepare detailed workflow charts and diagrams that describe input, output, and logical operation, and convert them into a series of instructions coded in a computer language. Perform systems analysis and programming tasks to maintain and control the use of computer systems software as a systems programmer. Consult with and assist computer operators or system analysts to define and resolve problems in running computer programs. Perform unit testing Assist in system and user testing Fix errors and bugs that are identified in the course of testing.
• Qualifications: 3-7 years (2 years min relevant experience in the role) experience; Bachelor’s degree
• Should be proficient in Software Engineering Techniques, Software Engineering Architecture, Software Engineering Lifecycle and Data Management.
• Should have progressing skills on Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Software Engineering Leadership, Architecture Knowledge and Technical Solution Design.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.