A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion.
About Infrastructure Services :
The Cloud Infrastructure Services Global Business Line is Capgemini's consulting and infrastructure build-and-run provisioning offering, and supports the group's cloud-based services. As part of the integrated cloud offering from Capgemini, Cloud Infrastructure Services delivers a broad range of cloud services to build and support the hybrid cloud estate by encompassing the leading public cloud players and leading private cloud technologies. With EUR 1.5 billion annual revenue, Cloud Infra Services helps clients virtualize and optimize their IT estates through infrastructure outsourcing services such as data center, helpdesk, network support, and service integration and service maintenance support. Our other services also include infrastructure transformation services-helping clients consolidate and migrate entire workloads and data centers.
The Splunk Administrator, you will be responsible for analyzing the most complex threats and act as an escalation point for other security analysts, managing Splunk implementations for managed security services customers, as well as use case creation, dashboards, tuning, and log source configuration.
- Be responsible for advanced security event detection and threat analysis for complex and/or escalated security events.
- Provide log/network/malware/device analysis and making recommendations for remediation of security vulnerability conditions.
- Validate log sources and indexed data, search through indexed data to optimize search criteria.
- Add Customer Context, eliminate noise and false positives, and develop trends and data models
- Distill Customer intelligence feeds; use cases, trends and data models.
- Create custom alert schema, reports and custom dashboards
- 6+ years’ experience in the management of information systems with at least 4+ years of formal experience in information security
- 2+ years of Splunk Enterprise/Splunk Cloud experience
- Splunk Specific Technologies and Concepts such as: Splunk Enterprise/Cloud data onboarding principles
- Understanding of Splunk components to include but not limited to: Splunk Search Processing Language (SPL), Enterprise Security, HTTP Event Collector (HEC), Input Data Manager (IDM), Deployment Servers, Universal Forwarders (UF), and Heavy Forwarders (HF)
- BS in Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, Information Systems Management, or equivalent professional experience
Work location: Remote
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.