This position is for an experienced Senior Oracle Financials professional who will be part of broader Global Applications organization. The Oracle ERP platform team is responsible for providing Oracle ERP enabled platform for Capgemini Group’s Finance, Project Accounting, Employee Time, Planning and Procurement functions – that are Secured, Stable and Future ready.
The candidate will work directly with the business users for requirement gathering and analysis, as well as with other IT teams for implementing Oracle ERP-platform technology solutions.
Prior experience driving Global implementations of Oracle Financials ERP Applications – is a MUST. Experience implementing in the Service industry and additional exposure to the HRMS and Procurement modules, will be a huge plus.
The position requires the ability to manage multiple on-going projects, track their progress within tight timeframes and be able to play multiple roles of a Coach, Manager, Leader, Architect and Development Manager – based on the context. The candidate will be interacting with a culturally and technically diverse community and executive management. The position requires proven leadership skills, influencing peer organizations, outstanding technical & management skills, and ability to execute.
The candidate must be self-motivated, flexible, highly adaptable and an excellent leader as well as team player. The candidate should expect to work in a global virtual team spread across various countries including significant presence in India.
The Key Responsibilities Include
- Key and immediate functional areas of responsibilities / deliverables include Core Financials, Financial Planning, Engagement and BU forecast, Operational financial reporting, Project Financial Analytics, Project Resource Management, Cash Management, Cash Collections and Treasury etc.
- Oversee the development, deployment, monitoring, maintenance, documentation and support of high quality, reliable Oracle ERP applications platform to meet the business needs.
- Experience in using SAFe Agile principles and methods across the delivery cycle is desirable.
- Collaborate with the business to identify new business requirements and lead the technology team to deliver those requirements – with delivering business value being the overarching objective.
- Partner with the other application teams in aligning end-to-end process solutions
- Extensive experience with application development using the latest Oracle technology stack for a service-oriented architecture and deep understanding of data models with a view on application of these technologies
- Provide leadership in defining the future platform transformation to forward looking Oracle solutions -such as migration to Oracle Cloud etc.
- Highly self-motivated, self-directed, and attentive to detail with ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Excellent analytical, communication, collaboration, and negotiations skills
- Highly efficient in defining and meeting SLAs to satisfy and meet aggressive project timelines, and critical spontaneous requests
- Excellent communication skills; verbal and written; articulate; must be able to communicate effectively with business executives
- Strong experience putting together and delivering both business and technical presentations, Business focused; results oriented Excellent team building skills Strong leader; leads by example
- Strong mentoring skills
- Good organizational skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Must be skilled at Project Risk Management (Identification, Tracking, prevention / handling)
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant –http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.