Sr. Director – North America Salesforce Alliance Will lead the team responsible for developing and maintaining all aspects of the partner relationship with Salesforce in North America and drive the growth Capgemini services revenue. This position is specifically focused on Salesforce, including MuleSoft, Tableau, related ISV partnerships, and is responsible for all aspects of partner management and business development. As a team leader, they will design and execute the all up business development strategy, related business plan, and ensure alignment between Capgemini and Salesforce.
The Sr. Director will work closely with Salesforce and ISV partner executives, sales, marketing, and alliances teams to drive Capgemini solutions that deliver services revenue for the practice and license revenue for Salesforce.
Leads the Partner Development and Alliances team dedicated to accelerating growth and meeting annual revenue targets.
Creates and executes regional business plan that is in alignment with global goals and objectives for the partnership and includes strategies for pipeline growth and management, field marketing, and relationship management across Salesforce and Capgemini.
Maintains current forecasts of opportunities and tracks execution of strategies with Salesforce. Responsible for closely monitoring and measuring team goals and key performance indicators. Oversees contractual obligations (certifications, training, etc.) and ensures that Capgemini maintains highest level of partnership status available.
Collaborates on demand generation plan with marketing to drive Capgemini awareness within Salesforce and increase services revenue, and relevance within the Salesforce ecosystem.
- Ability to plan, execute, and deliver results in a high growth organization
- Strong business acumen for defining, developing and positioning solution offerings
- Highly self-motivated with the ability to work independently and in teams
- A broad technical background including technology infrastructure, technical project management, methodology, and technical and business consulting
- Experience building and managing executive level relationships
- A high degree of organizational, time management, and communication (written and verbal) skills, as well as the ability to be flexible under demanding work situations
- Strong, demonstrable, sales presentation skills
- Ability to execute successfully on marketing plans, including events, resulting in sales
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced ever changing environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, or related field, required
- Master’s Degree, preferred
- Salesforce certifications a plus
- 5+ years for Salesforce ecosystem experience
- 10+ years of experience in business development and/or strategic account sales in the enterprise software space, preferably Salesforce
- 5+ years of recent experience in managing strategic relationships with GSIs and ISVs
- 5+ years of experience with channel sales to large enterprises
- Experience selling software products, and cloud based solutions to enterprise customers
- Experience defining, implementing, and managing go-to-market activities
- Technical understanding of cloud services and IT architectures
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
The capability to generate new business from new offers or new logos.
Leads the deal process through development of Sales strategy, solution proposal, and deal closing for large opportunities. Manages identification and generation of Sales opportunities and the cultivation of pipeline growth. Effectively exceeds network and contacts to build and maintain an attitude of vigilance for opportunities. Identifies and escalates market trends to appropriate clients and Capgemini leaders.
• Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree