An opportunity to be part of Commercial and Contract Management team in Post sales
The three key areas of responsibility are:
1) Contract compliance and optimization
2) Maximizing the financial outcome of our contracts while mitigating our risks during delivery
3) Identify and promote innovative commercial behavior and best practices that empower the business
• Is instrumental in developing appropriate commercial solutions for the Account, aiming at increasing revenue/margin or reducing costs, while:
o considering issues related to Sales, Delivery, Legal, Finance and Risk
o leveraging capabilities
o maximizing the use of tools
• Takes the lead and/or strongly supports deal shaping and negotiation strategy including ongoing status monitoring as the negotiation progresses for add on business and changes in contracts
• Ensures that Services requirements are addressed appropriately
• Aims at becoming the single point of contact (both internally and for the client) for all contractual matters related to the assigned account(s)
• Provides commercial handover from pre-sale to post-sale teams, as well as guidance and training
• Helps resolve disagreements and disputes to avoid escalation and, where required, manages litigation actions
• Ensures the delivery team understands the contractual obligations and provides advice and guidance to the team on all matters relating to the contract
– ensures that contractual obligations are fulfilled such that revenue and margin are maximized and that costs are reduced
– participates in service reviews
– re-negotiates extensions and changes to the contract
• Generally, develops strong relationships internally and with the Client, and contributes to developing the CCM function and best practices within Capgemini.
Competencies and experience required:
• Minimum 7 years experience (pre and post) as a Commercial and Contract Manager, including management of IT contracts for application services, implementation services and hosting services
• Can demonstrate detailed understanding of key legal and commercial principles and obligations found in IT contracts, especially as regards to third party software and service level agreements
• Experience of vendor management and client facing negotiation at senior level
• Master’s Degree or equivalent work experience
• Drafting skills and attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills and willing to build good and sustainable relationships with teams and clients
• Proactive and “on the ground”
• Strong numeracy and understanding of finances
• Experience in dispute management
• Exposure to IT industry
• Certificate in Commercial and Contract Management from an accredited provider
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant –http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.