Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
About Infrastructure Services:
The Cloud Infrastructure Services Global Business Line is Capgemini's consulting and infrastructure build-and-run provisioning offering and supports the group's cloud-based services. As part of the integrated cloud offering from Capgemini, Cloud Infrastructure Services delivers a broad range of cloud services to build and support the hybrid cloud estate by encompassing the leading public cloud players and leading private cloud technologies. With EUR 1.5 billion annual revenue, Cloud Infra Services helps clients virtualize and optimize their IT estates through infrastructure outsourcing services such as data center, helpdesk, network support, and service integration and service maintenance support. Our other services also include infrastructure transformation services-helping clients consolidate and migrate entire workloads and data centers.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Visit us at https://www.capgemini.com/us-en/. People matter, results count.
Job Title: Infrastructure Manager – Regional Lead Deskside
Location: Philadelphia, PA preferred, but as an alternative this can be a work from home opportuntiy.
The Regional Leader is responsible for delivery of the run service within the region and for meeting the skills demand defined by the Labor capacity Plan.
The overall objective of the Regional Manager is to manage deskside delivery and partner management assigned to Capgemini effectively in such a way that the services supplied to the clients satisfy the requirements and meet contractual commitments.
The Regional Manager accountable for all Deskside related activities and duties associated with the service provisioning working directly with the Account Team, the client and other stakeholders at a senior management level
• Accountable for delivery of all SLA for subservice line services delivered in the region
• Drives the transformation agenda within the region, building and overseeing run-transformation projects throughout all countries within the region (e.g. Standardization, Automation & Problem Management)
• People Management including fulfilment of skills to meet skills capacity plans, meeting Pyramid and Span of Control objectives
• Accountable for cost of delivery within the region and for region clients.
• provides input to the region Operations Review for cost, quality & transformation
• Maintains key relationships: Operations Delivery Managers, Peer Managers, Team managers, Practices, Shared Service Centre (SSC) business support roles e.g. HR, Admin, Procurement.
• Ensures customer satisfaction is on a required level
• Accountable for the overall teams’ compliance towards qualitative, regulatory, legal, contractual and best Practices and procedures
• Constantly look for productivity increase opportunities & financial savings
• Acts as Single Point of Contact for deskside delivery
What You Bring:
• Excellent verbal and written English skills;
• Financial acumen; ability to deliver on financial and non-financial benefits;
• 3 to 5 years of relevant experience; familiarity with industry and technology trends, cost drivers, and operational best practices;
• Strong client-facing skills, with ability to quickly establish rapport with client contacts at all levels;
• ITIL foundation certification as minimum; Microsoft certification is a plus;
• Able to pre-empt problems before they arise, plan effectively for future activities and manage unplanned events in a controlled manner;
• Experience in dealing with client contacts at a senior level;
• Service delivery background in Infrastructure Management preferred;
• Able to travel when required for meetings;
• Ability to build and maintain stakeholder relationships based on mutual respect and trust; ability to generate confidence when dealing with Customers and internal Business Units.
• Demonstrate strong leadership skills;
• Hands-on operational approach: generate confidence with own team by providing direction, ideas, leadership;
• Highly developed negotiating, presentation and communication skills;
• Resilient, focused and performance driven in a dynamic and fast moving environment;
• Quality oriented in all aspects of delivery;
• Customer service focus;
• Able to work with a minimum level of supervision as well as perform under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
What we offer:
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences.