Job Title: Senior Service Management Consultant – ServiceNow Catalog Developer
As a ServiceNow Catalog Developer, you will gather, and map business needs to process & functional solution design. You will create workflows, implement, build and deploy UI Policies, UI actions, script includes, scheduled jobs, import sets and transform maps. You will enhance and integrate ServiceNow platform, the service catalog, and may be engaged in full life cycle in variety of projects.
The focus of your role within Capgemini, what candidate will do: Please add job description below. Please don’t exceed 5 bullet points.
• Understanding broader business drivers to map business needs to process & functional solution design. • Creation of workflows from service owner requirements for Service Catalog Management.
• Implement, enhance and integrate ServiceNow platform, service catalog and Service Portal per business requirements.
• Build and Deploy UI Policies, UI actions, script includes, scheduled jobs, import sets and transform maps
• Act as Tier-2/3 support for Service Portal and Service Catalog.
• Translate business requirements into technical requirements for defined user stories. Estimate workload, dependencies and prioritize user stories for development.
• Implement requirements into working code, develop Custom applications when necessary. Provide ServiceNow configuration and customization expertise for defined features, including industry and ServiceNow best practices. • Digital transformation covering automation of processes and fulfilment, 3rd party integrations and orchestration, implementation of CSM/HR/ITBM, PPM/SecOps etc.
• ServiceNow Administration, instance upgrade and patching. Integrate ServiceNow with other corporate applications via web services, MID server, email etc. Identify and assess opportunities to simplify and standardize features under development, opportunities to leverage OOTB solutions and automate processes and/or fulfilment.
• Build sustainable CMDB with ServiceNow Discovery or other discovery tools, integrate ServiceNow with cloud service providers' platforms.
What You Bring:
• Hands-on experience working on ServiceNow Service Catalog, Service Portal.
• Technical expertise on creating, customizing, and enhancing Service Catalog, including creating custom workflows.
• Experience implementing Service Catalog, Service Portal, Integrations with LDAP and other applications external to ServiceNow
• Experienced in leading collaborative initiatives with cross-functional & virtual teams using a customer centric approach to ensure client satisfaction.
• Excellent Communication and Presentation Skills
• ServiceNow Administrator/ Developer certification
• Ability to work effectively, with minimal day-to-day supervision, and contribute significantly to the success of the practice globally
• Flexible work style and experience managing to define deadlines and work under tight time constraints.
What we offer:
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law