Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
About Infrastructure Services:
The Cloud Infrastructure Services Global Business Line is Capgemini's consulting and infrastructure build-and-run provisioning offering and supports the group's cloud-based services. As part of the integrated cloud offering from Capgemini, Cloud Infrastructure Services delivers a broad range of cloud services to build and support the hybrid cloud estate by encompassing the leading public cloud players and leading private cloud technologies. With EUR 1.5 billion annual revenue, Cloud Infra Services helps clients virtualize and optimize their IT estates through infrastructure outsourcing services such as data center, helpdesk, network support, and service integration and service maintenance support. Our other services also include infrastructure transformation services-helping clients consolidate and migrate entire workloads and data centers.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Visit us at https://www.capgemini.com/us-en/. People matter, results count.
Job Title: Senior Service Management Consultant – Senior ServiceNow Developer
Location: Austin Preferred, but the role can be vrtual-WFH
Job Description: As a Senior ServiceNow Developer, you will contribute and lead developers within project teams to deliver technology innovation through ServiceNow implementation, customization and operational support. You will enhance and integrate ServiceNow platform, and may be engaged in full life cycle in variety of projects.
•Assists in gathering core configuration requirements, translate these into design model and manage the overall implementation process in cooperation with developers.
•Captures customers’ and service providers’ requirements into stories, solution the approach and manage the overall implementation process in cooperation with developers.
• Translate business requirements into technical requirements for defined user stories. Estimate workload, dependencies and prioritize user stories for development.
• Implement requirements into working code, develop Custom applications when necessary. Provide ServiceNow configuration and customization expertise for defined features, including industry and ServiceNow best practices.
• Digital transformation covering automation of processes and fulfilment, 3rd party integrations and orchestration, implementation of CSM/HR/ITBM, PPM/SecOps etc.
• ServiceNow Administration, instance upgrade and patching. Integrate ServiceNow with other corporate applications via web services, MID server, email etc. Identify and assess opportunities to simplify and standardize features under development, opportunities to leverage OOTB solutions and automate processes and/or fulfilment.
• Build sustainable CMDB with ServiceNow Discovery or other discovery tools, integrate ServiceNow with cloud service providers' platforms.
What You Bring:
• Configure and customize ServiceNow platform in all of the following modules: i) Project Portfolio Management, ii) Incident, Problem, Change, Release and Knowledge iii) Financial Management/ ITFM iv) SLM v) CMDB
• Demonstrable experience in setup of ServiceNow integration with SOAP, REST, LDAP, SSO, email, or PowerShell. Experience with API calls, defining/using scripting within Transform Maps.
• Users, groups and roles administration, including domain separation environment.
• Demonstrable experience with system properties and work with update sets. Ability to work with flows. Scheduling jobs and transactions, writing custom schedules.
• Ability to identify root cause of ServiceNow performance issues and troubleshoot them. Support continuous improvement by investigating and designing alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
• Demonstrable experience with setup of MID servers. Experience in working with LDAP, AD, SSO, Email Infrastructure, Web Services.
ServiceNow System Administration certification and/ or ServiceNow Certified Application Developer.
• Experience in working in at least one commercial project managed in Agile and SCRUM environment, experience in user story categorization, prioritization, effort assessment.
• Demonstrable experience in design of at least one custom application or core module configuration/customization.
• Experience in set up of ServiceNow integration with Blazent, AWS, Azure, Splunk, ESX, etc.
What we offer:
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences.Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law