In this role you’ll interpret client requirements, business processes, and use cases to produce quality technical designs. You’ll provide guidance and oversight for the development team to ensure that both the processes followed and the solutions delivered are consistent with Capgemini procedures.
- Lead the technical requirements discussion during discovery meetings with your client team.
- Create detailed and high-quality technical architecture and design that includes the appropriate level of detail, makes use of technical diagramming where appropriate, and meets the criteria for the developers.
- Manage technical risks related to complexity, data integration, scalability, and performance.
- Prototype solutions when necessary to validate that an approach will meet the customer's business requirements.
- Define the implementation and coding approach for customizations, interfaces, system architecture, data flow and data architecture/data model. Provides quality documentation to the development team for executing on this direction.
- Research and qualify software solutions to be implemented on a project (e.g. Extensions, LINK Cartridges, third-party OMS systems, analytics engines etc.) and provide software recommendations and estimates that meet project budgetary and functional requirements.
- Defines and documents project technical requirements.
- Proactively completes Platform Vendor project documentation accurately with the required level of detail by the agreed to dates.
- Lead and guide your client and the project team through technical decisions and challenges.
- Perform analyses and reviews of licensing/development estimates to provide the complete cost of delivering a solution.
- Plan development sprints with the Technical Lead (TL) and PM; participate in daily scrum calls.
- Minimum of 5 years of Technical Architecture experience (3 years of Ecommerce experience)
- Possess current certification on Demandware.
- Ability to map business requirements into the technical capabilities of the Ecommerce platform as well as guide client’s business needs back to the appropriate use of the platform.
- Superior relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Proven track record of obtaining and exceeding goals
- Ability to maintain confidentiality as appropriate
- Excellent Client-facing Presentation and Communication Skills
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.