Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant –http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Role: Customer Care Representative/Agent
Location: Remote / Work from home (Full-time)
- Research, troubleshoot and resolve client application discrepancies using computer system
- Meet daily tasks through various forms and mediums of communication – written, verbal and/or by phone
- Navigate through system to expedite and meet SLA (Service Level Agreement) timelines
- Prepare service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information
- Provide customers with service requests and service information
- Demonstrate analytical capabilities while performing tasks
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- High school diploma or GED
- 2+ years of client/customer service experience
- 1+ years of healthcare industry experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – (primarily Excel skills)
- Strong data entry skills; ability to type more than 30 wpm
- Good proficiency in English language
- Team player with excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Exposure to business domain is an added advantage
- Organizational skills including the ability to multi-task, set priorities, and follow up promptly
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule, including holidays and weekends
Why join us?
- Ability to work from home
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Generous 401(k) match
- 5 paid sick days
- Perks and incentives at work
- Capgemini named as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for 8 consecutive years!
- Ranked as the second fastest growing global IT services brand!
Don’t delay, apply today!