Capgemini North America has an immediate opening for a Human Resources Lead for Canada. This individual is responsible for all of the HR functions of the organization. This is both a strategic role for the company, but also needs to be hands-on as the business unit is anticipating significant growth in the coming months and years. You are the driver of Capgemini’s culture, employee experience, and guiding principles. You have a passion for being part of a world-class team and fostering employee engagement, development, and growth. You are a key member of the leadership team for the area of the business you support and are responsible for leading people-focused strategic initiatives that not only enhance company culture, but also drive alignment with the overall company values and vision.
- Works closely with senior leadership to align the HR strategy to the business strategy. Develops and implements a people agenda to support the organization’s goals.
- Primary point of contact for leaders in the business, providing professional expertise and acting as a sounding board for all aspects of talent management and employee engagement
- Drive talent acquisition, development and management; performance management, change management, coaching, employee relations, and compensation.
- Actively partner with India HRBPs to provide a seamless HR service across both geographies
- Partner in resolving people issues and challenges within the market unit or practice
- Advise HR leadership of issues as they develop and proactively work to ensure that the HR Lead has the necessary background to keep senior leadership informed as needed. This includes escalating issues that warrant escalation
- Analyzes trends, issues and patters to provide proactive insight and action plans
- Drive the overall Canada BU HR strategy and agenda by providing inputs and insights, and actively participate in the delivery of that agenda
- Build strong partnerships with HR specialists to roll out and implement HR programs/ initiatives and ensure clients’ needs are understood and met
- Partner with Shared Services, Capacity Management, Recruiting, and other support and delivery functions to drive business results
- Support all levels in their People manager role by providing coaching and advice
- Contribute information, analysis and recommendations to enable the Business to make fact-based and innovative decisions on people issues
- Ensure consistency in application of all HR programs/ initiatives in the area of responsibility
- Represent the Canada BU at appropriate HR forums; working groups, project task forces, etc.
10+ years of HR business partnering experience
Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
Well-organized with excellent leadership qualities
Ability to Influence, Negotiate and Persuade
Ability to execute on commitments
Networking and collaborative skills
Experience in strategic planning and implementation
Deep knowledge of HR functions (talent management, compensation, rewards and recognition, etc.)
Ability to use metrics and analytics
Able to work with high volume, short turnaround times
Knowledge of Canadian Labor Law and regulations
Working knowledge of MS Office and ERP systems (e.g. SAP)
Some travel required
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
This is an operational role that manages a functional area to build high performance team. Will be responsible for recruiting, developing and retaining team members. Accountable for ensuring the development of quality deliverables or delivery of quality services that meet client needs and expectations within a specified time and budget. Responsible for developing new or modifying current approaches to significantly improve the quality and delivery of services across the organization while simultaneously reducing or meeting budget expectations. Also responsible for developing capacity plans in line with current and anticipated business needs, economic model and strategy.
Capgemini America, Inc and its U.S. affiliates are EEO/AA employers. Capgemini conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era, special disabled and other covered veteran status. Capgemini is a Drug-Free Workplace employer.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant : http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law