Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
The candidate who has good analytics, someone with excel would be great.
Grab the data, put it in a format that what the team can understand – digging in the data to story.
Ideal candidate: excel (actual experience pivot tables), worked at another OEM, dealership experience overall automotive experience is required. Able to present well, social able, need to be able to work with higher leadership professionalism. 2-5 years of experience, BA is required.
Senior Analyst – Retail Planning and Incentives
• Responsible for leading comprehensive analysis and competitor sales, market share and program analysis
• Examine efficiency and effectiveness of incentive programs and deliver learnings to divisions to improve the implementation of the divisions annual incentive spending target by vehicle
• Forecast sales lift from proposed incentive programs to address sales risk/opportunities.
• Propose optimal incentive programs to achieve monthly and annual sales and profit objectives.
• Use prior experience from managing/creating metrics, tools, and learnings for advising the most optimal incentive to achieve the objective(s).
• Collaborate with IT to create statistical models to better understand incentive efficiency and effectiveness.
• Provide detailed insight into daily, monthly and annual industry and segment size to establish the short-term industry segment forecast
• Develop comprehensive reports of month-end sales results to prepare USSM leadership for the monthly press release and interviews with media and industry analysts
• Analyze industry news and trends
Critical Skills Required:
• Highly motivated with strong work ethic and initiative
• Ability to think strategically and integrate many different perspectives and viewpoints
• Must be able to generate, comprehend and display information from various data sources into a cohesive story that explains the key drivers of trends
• Exceptional analytical ability with attention to detail
• Pull data and analyze the results to create standard reports that support organization decision-making
• Respond to numerous ad-hoc requests for data and industry insights in a timely manner
• Ability to assess impact of complex scenarios and communicate insights and alternatives
• Excellent presentation and oral communications skills
• Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines consistently
• Knowledge of automotive market and competitive environment
• Ability to work cross-functionally with different functions across the organization
Additional Preferred Qualifications/Experience
• Experience in Leading Analytical Teams, Advanced Automotive Analytics and Forecasting, Market Research, Order Fulfillment, Production Scheduling, and/or Field Sales
Business Analysts enable the transformation and performance improvement of an enterprise or its parts, with respect to people, process and technology, by providing relevant capabilities, assets (human and non-human), processes and tools. Business Analysts structure, analyze and visualize an enterprise’s current state. They design and visualize the future state. They also design and guide the change process from current to future state. Developing sector knowledge is extremely important for all Business Analysts. Functional analysts can specialize in Business, ERP, Application Management or Custom Software Development (CSD).
Required Skills and Experience:
You are learning and developing the knowledge, technical skills and core consulting behaviors required to succeed in Application Services. You learn an appropriate methodology and acquire knowledge of either a business domain; a Package Based Solution; or a technical tool / programming language. You demonstrate flexibility and versatility in meeting objectives, and should be able to manage your workload and update management on task progress.
• Qualification: 1-3 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• As a Business Analyst 1 you should have baseline skills in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Software Engineering, Testing, Functional Architecture Design & Project Financials, KPI´s & Reporting.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.