Practice Staffing Partner- Practice Leader – General Description of Duties
The PSC Practice Leader is a strategic partner of the Practice Leader and executive team. The PSC Practice Leader will take the overall PSC strategy (Supply, Recruiting, Immigration, etc) to determine which levers to pull to drive the Practices onshore and offshore strategies. Responsibilities include:
- Monitor cross-Geo view of ARVE and bench at all times and services as Practice SPOC on supply, demand and recruiting activities.
- The PSC Practice Leader will build and manage supply plans tied to Practice budget.
- Facilitate fulfillment and recruiting strategy by helping the Practice identify fulfillment channels, working across the PSC organization
- Ensure execution of Practice strategy offshore
- Maintain Headcount Evolution monthly forecast
- Managing demand fulfillment to the Practice by removing barriers and assuring timely fulfillment
- PSC Talent Development by providing mentorship and coaching to grow team members skills and knowledge
- Dotted line management to PSP team within the Geo
The right candidate will possess the following skills:
- Strong strategic thinking and problem-solving ability
- Strong understanding of business drivers and financial acumen
- Results driven and objective
- Growth oriented
- Comfortable driving agile processes and solutions
- Able to grow credible relationships with senior executives, juggle multiple stakeholders, and drive outcomes through influence
- Capable of motivation, energizing, and effectively leading
- Embodies openness, collaboration and caring
The right candidate will have experience in:
- Advanced level Microsoft Business Suite (not lifted to processing data, pivot tables, charts and VLOOKUP’s)
- Experience in a related role (recruiting / resource management / supply chain management)
- Experience working in a matrixed environment
- Expert understanding of requirement quality in an IT consulting company. Having the ability to identify the difference between a developer, engineer, architect or project manager.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.