Oracle Cloud Transformation (SaaS) COE lead job description
The Oracle center of excellence lead will be responsible for driving best practices relating to Oracle Cloud Transformation (SaaS) sales, delivery, development standards, methods, and tools.
The ideal candidate will have a solutions sales background with significant experience creating or restructuring an Oracle Cloud Center of excellence, orchestrating go to market activities, building new Oracle SaaS innovations, accelerating customer implementations, building new offerings, opening new sales venues.
Primary Focus is to drive Oracle bookings and revenue by positioning the value of Oracle Cloud Transformation Solutions based on Oracle SaaS ERP, HCM, SCM, and CX applications.
The candidate will work with Capgemini’s Industry Sales and go to market teams to bridge the gap with Oracle Cloud SaaS Solutions, including providing industrialized assets, differentiators, driving cloud assessments, providing win themes, building proposal, participating in orals, and assisting with closing.
The Candidate will also work very closely with the Oracle channel, and Industry Analysts to drive demand generation programs to grow the Oracle Cloud Transformation pipeline.
The Candidate should bring 7 years of prior Implementation experience managing and/or architecting Transformational Oracle Cloud SaaS Projects in the areas of finance, human capital, customer experience, supply chain with at least 3 years of experience selling and/or implementing Oracle Cloud Solutions.
Additional expertise includes:
• Defining the win themes, differentiation and solution strategy
• Assist Project’s Starting
• Building New Innovations
• Accelerate Customer Implementations
• Customer Presentations
• Packaging Innovation
• Creating New Offerings
• Conference presentations
• Creating proposals
• Ability to assemble and guide the pursuit team while keeping control of the deal
• Orchestrating discovery meetings and linking solutions to customer pain points (Consultative Selling / Value Selling)
• Ability to structure a winning presentation
• Sales presentation skills
• Ability to drive relationships with Capgemini’s Industry Sales Teams and the Oracle channel
Structuring and driving Demand Generation to drive pipeline growth:
• Develop and nurture new pipeline opportunities through various marketing activities; cold calling, networking, teaming with the Oracle channel and Capgemini’s Industry teams
• Ability to define Oracle Cloud Transformation demand generation strategies
• Ability to prospect to generate leads with the Oracle Channel, and with Capgemini’s Industry Sales teams
• Present Capgemini capabilities, service offerings and differentiators via the phone, email, virtually and in person
• Maintains industry, sector and Oracle knowledge by attending key workshops; growing personal networks; and participating in professional events
Assembling Complex deals:
• Must demonstrate experience defining and positioning complex, global Cloud Transformation solutions
• Experienced with value propositions and Deal Hypothesis to the c-suite
• Understanding of market conditions, client’s needs and how Capgemini services best meet those needs; propose appropriate solutions to meet those needs and secure new clients
• Strong communications and presentation skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Self-guided and motivated individual capable of producing with minimal oversight
• Proven track record of exceeding quotas
• Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills
• Entrepreneurial in nature
• Able to thrive in a fast-paced, growing environment
• Innate drive to succeed with a willingness to act
• Results oriented
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Delivery Architects assess a project’s technical feasibility, as well as implementation risks. They are responsible for designing and implementing a project’s technical architecture. They define the structure of a system, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation. The scope of the Delivery Architect’s role is bounded by the business issue at hand. A Delivery Architect needs to have knowledge of all the different aspects of the technical Delivery as well as robust business knowledge. This includes the Software Architect.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
• You are an engagement lead and a driving force in the partnership between Capgemini and the client. You understand and analyze the complexities and opportunities inherent in a global business environment.
• You align the design of the Delivery according to the principles of enterprise architecture and control its successful implementation.
• You identify and assess technical evolution scenarios of a client organization, and define its governance processes and program management.
• You are acknowledged internally and externally as a thought leader, are seen as a role model in your community, and can operate effectively at the highest levels within national and multi-national organizations.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Qualification: 18+ years of experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Has TOGAF 9 and has IAF level 2 and is seeking level 3/4.
• Should be masters in Foundation, People Leadership, Technology Awareness & Leveraging, Service & Delivery, Innovation & Capability Growth.
• Should be experienced in Client Acquisition & Development, Business Leadership.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.