The Digital Engagement Manager is expected to manage the relationship with the client throughout program duration and serve as the main point of contact to certify that services delivered conform to contractual agreements, delivery schedule, quality, scope, and budget.
The Digital Engagement Manager will be designing and deploying client solutions using the Adobe Experience Cloud. Client engagements could include experience management, content management, asset management, product information management, commerce, marketing automation, analytics, mobile and personalization. The role will be responsible for the day-to-day management and smooth operation of various digital projects, including site launches, online tools, web applications and advertising campaigns. This role requires a tech-savvy professional with an in-depth understanding of how technology can help organizations achieve their business objectives. In addition, the Digital Engagement Manager should be able to manage and deliver projects’ digital lifecycle within quality, time and budget requirements.
• Provide end-to-end program and project management
• Scope project requirements and prepare budget
• Develop a detailed digital roadmap and monitor progress
• Collaborate with internal teams to design, develop and implement digital projects
• Deliver projects on time ensuring quality standards are met
• Develop support documentation including risk logs and requirement specifications
• Communicate with the team and ensure all members are on board with delegated tasks
• Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues
• Seek opportunities for improvement and suggest new projects
Skills and Requirements:
• Proven work experience as a Digital Program Manager
• Hands on experience with project management software, like MS Project and AtTask
• Familiarity with Adobe Marketing Technologies (including AEM, Analytics, Target)
• Understanding of SEO, Analytics, and other Marketing Activities
• Solid technical background with an ability to address accessibility and compatibility issues
• Excellent organization and time management skills
• Communication and team management skills
• BS in Computer Science, Digital Marketing or relevant field
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.