Candidate will have at least 4-6 years experience in the SAP IS-U/CCS FI-CA module. The ability to demonstrate a depth of understanding and skills in Configuration is essential. You will have participated in at least 2 successful end to end SAP IS-U implementations.
Participate in project implementations, upgrades, support and specific client initiatives. Your consulting expertise, hands on approach and a team oriented approach will drive successful implementations and initiatives. The ability to effectively work as a team member, team lead or to work independently and communicate with our clients and your team members is essential.
• Minimum of 4-6 years of experience implementing IS-U/CCS FI-CA.
• At least 2 full lifecycle implementation.
• Demonstrate an overall understanding of FI-CA functionality
• Detailed configuration experience in many of the following FI-CA components:
• Payments (including Cash Desk and Returns)
• Account Determination
• Settlement Rules
• Collection Agencies
• Write-Offs / Value Adjustments
• Security Deposits
• Installment Plans
• Solid understanding of other areas of CCS including Billing, Device Management (DM) and Customer Service (CS) and the CIC.
• Experience with all phases of an implementation including business process blueprint, detailed design, configuration, testing, and support
• Excellent communication skills.
• Good Leadership skills and ability to manage a team of FICA consultants as a team lead.
Desired Additional Skills:
• Experience in the following area of CCS: EMMA), FI- CO
• Experience with the industry solution for Public sector (IS-PS)
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Applications Consultants have expertise in a specific technology environment. They are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE). These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You have a leading role in projects with strong client exposure. You are responsible for functional and technical guidance over the whole project or application lifecycle and you act as a client-facing lead developer. You drive sales opportunities within your area of responsibility. You know future developments in several applications and/or technologies and you are seen as subject matter expert within your unit and beyond.
• Qualification: 12+ years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Should have SE level 2 and seeking level 3.
• Should be master in Package Configuration.
• Must have experience in Architecture Knowledge, Testing and Vendor Management.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge & Technical Solution Design.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.