Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant –http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
As a Digital Contact Center Transformation Consultant within Capgemini’s Business Services Global Business Line the following set of responsibilities and duties exists. Deliver agile strategies, recommendations and solutions that will overall improve our client’s Contact Center experience and outcomes. Constantly promoting Capgemini’s Digital Contact Center (DCC), Digital Employee Operations (DEO) and Digital Learning Operations (DLO) practice, its principles while leveraging our assets. Specifically, within our DCC offering, our Contact Center Transformation Consultants, along with improving the customer experience, will drive to adjust and manage our client’s efforts to move an omnichannel touchless operating model. Additionally, engage our clients in rethinking their process and Contact Center administration operations to drive the best experience at an optimal cost. With Capgemini’s intelligent automation, our consultants help our clients to make the best use of their technology investments through a range of intelligent automation solutions with front office live chats, chatbot, and knowledge portals to back office Robotic Process Automation (RPA) offerings.
The candidate will partner with clients to develop and deliver Operating Models that will improve Contact Center administrative operations efficiencies. Support detail assessments, design sessions, design and build requirements, support development and implementation of the to-be Contact Center organization processes and strategies to leverage Digital Service Management platforms such as Zendesk, ServiceNow, Salesforce, and others.
Minimum 5 years of external consulting experience or other relevant experience related to successful delivery of Contact Center Transformation and Operations.
Minimum 10 years of experience working in multi-client BPO provider with Service Management platforms such as ServiceNow, Zendesk, Tethr, Cisco, Avaya, WFM, and Salesforce
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required. Ability to independently understand and transition into Capgemini’s methodologies and approaches. Support sales cycle with RFP/RFI/RFQ development. Demonstrated ability to influence at all levels of management. Strategic thinker who understands the ever-changing Contact Center market. Demonstrated ability to transition Contact Center Services to Onshore, Nearshore and Offshore BPO delivery centers. Ability to build, develop and implement and engage in new service delivery approaches; possibly different from the status quo. Comfort in identifying and communicating complex problems; takes an analytical and creative approach with problem solving. Develop strong working relationship with key client stakeholders at the Regional/Global level wile proactively addressing client needs. Proven experience in managing large complex transformation in an BPO environment. Energetic, passionate, highly self-motivated, collaborative, organized individual driven to execute flawlessly in a fast-paced, ever changing, dynamic environment. Experienced with creating thoughtful presentations in clear action driven and outcome-oriented ways. Ability to meet travel requirements where needed.
Business Transformation Manager (2):
Performs Project Management / Stream Management role during transformation projects for internal and external clients.
Ensures the delivery of a high quality, professional and proactive customer focused service.
Is responsible for delivering the projects on time and within the budget.
The role includes project plans management, reporting to the customer and internal management.
General Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
• Plan activities, defines project approach, scope, milestones, success criteria, deliverables, risks, contingencies and allocating appropriate resource requirements ensuring that quality assurance activities are embedded
• Ownership relevant project financials (relating to projects under your management), work plan, resource allocation making adjustments when required, monitors progress, assesses risks that may impact outcomes
• Proposal development (from client request through to final issue and potentially subsequent project delivery);
• Delivery of projects / project streams to time, cost and quality
• Build and maintain strong working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
• Convey relevant information to management, ensuring client (internal management or customer) is aware of assignment
Progress/service status. Builds credibility and fosters business-partnering relationships
• Work with managers to assess strategic business issues / opportunities
• If requested, supports sales pursuits to design transformation plans for BPO clients, working with bid management team, transition management and solution architects
• During project delivery
Monitors and reports project progress
Monitors risks and prepares mitigation plans
Key client interface
Provide feedback / secure feedback is provided
• Provide guidance and advice to individuals ensuring that they obtain opportunities to enhance or support personal and professional growth and learning
• Contribute to development of transformation assets documentation (like GEM, GPM)
• Develop transformation agenda for existing and new clients
Qualifications: 9-13 years (3 years min relevant experience in the role) Bachelor’s degree
Role Specific Competencies:
• Should be a master in People skills (Task Manager), generic and specific process, generic technology, Analytics. Problem Diagnosis & Solution and Benchmarking & Best Practices Assessment
• Should be experienced in People skills (Task Leader), Sales & Marketing and Stakeholder Management.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.